• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Brewster practically forces you to drink piping hot coffee

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Every time you tell him it's too hot, he yells at you like

21617692_351299698645641_2895453093717742688_n.jpg

Okay, I'm going to stop making thread for now at the risk of spamming lol

LOL Animal Crossings: The Dark Side of Brewster. Is the coffee poison? We dare you to find out.

I found that there is magic in the coffee: It makes you hit the money rock faster, regardless of button mashing!

I found that there is magic in the coffee: It makes you hit the money rock faster, regardless of button mashing!

SERIOUSLY!!!??

Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you in all caps, but if this is true, I'm definitely doing this tomorrow.

OMG, say what?? So if you drink the coffee as take out and then hit the money rock you'll get all 8 bags even if you get a little behind? How long does this effect last?? That's a great discovery!

SERIOUSLY!!!??

Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you in all caps, but if this is true, I'm definitely doing this tomorrow.

No really: Just make sure a wall of holes, bushes, etc. are behind you, drink the coffee, and I'm certain, you'll strike it all 8 times. "^.^"

Last edited:
OMG, new discoveries! I love it. I'm definitely doing this tomorrow, thanks for the heads up. I had no idea.

Unfortunately I discovered that as I type this I can't do take out coffee yet. But I'm storing this information for future reference.

Also, take-out/in I don't think matters - I usually drink in the roost.

He never does that to any of the villagers... he even lets them stay as long as they want, and even buy more than one cup of coffee! I'm starting to think that Brewster secretly hates humans... o.o;

Back