• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Brewster practically forces you to drink piping hot coffee

It's the best though when you drink it hot. Or I just burn my mouth all time when there's a hot meal or beverage in front of me.

He probably does not approve of the job you're doing as mayor. He wants you impeached, probably. He is either trying to make you suffer or he is trying to assassinate you.

YEP I'm the guy who can't drink coffee until its been out for like 15 minutes. Maybe I just have sensitive lips or something.

Meanwhile pizza still manages to burn my mouth.

Last edited:
You all know that you can hit the rocks 9 Times? it's easy too!

He evil, once he takes off his glasses, you'll see death approach you right before your very eyes and die an easy death and brewster will grind you in his grinder and use you as one of his secret ingredients for his infamous coffee blends...

Dig a wall of holes behind you then hit the rock, you don't know if it's the rock or not so it's more tedious but it grants one more bag!

I'm not sure if that gives 9 bags: there are only 8 spaces around a rock in the first place, so doing that will still only limit to eight anyways. Post a screenshot of it happening, if you can.

What I'm saying about the coffee is if you dig the wall of holes behind you, you still can potentially get 7 bags, even with button mashing. Drinking coffee while doing this, however, speeds up the hitting so you'll be more certain to get 8 bags that way.

I know a guy like this in real life. He's like this with coffee and tea. It's a sickness.

That's his kink, please don't kink shame him.

Last edited:
i can just feel my throat and mouth getting burned every time my mayor drinks the coffee hot lol.

Brewster says the ideal temperature to draw out the taste is something around 140 degrees. That is a cup of coffee that I would never drink, especially since I don't even like coffee.

But how hot is covfefe?

finally a call-out post for Brewster

Well, I put this to the test ... got a Kilimanjaro from Brewster, scalded my gullet, went and banged a rock, and lo! ... it worked!
Got 16,100 ... full quota of bags ... btw ... you get more bells and increase your bell luck using the silver shovel :lemon:

I'm glad it worked!

Also, I actually find that there is a point of getting enough coffee from Brewster that he won't say his coffee is hot, and say,

"This is a special brew I made for you... Enjoy."

Plus, you won't say the coffee is hot...

...You'll have been assimilated! 0_0

Back