• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Looking to catalog dlc items while trading blue roses

KelseyLeeMartin

Squeeky Mouse
Bells
Switch
6993-1750-8890
Island
Lotus Den
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (22) +
1 blue rose for each DLC items that I am looking for
Flamenco hat(despertely*sp?*)

Cherry-Blossom Clock

Gemini Closet

Taurus Bathtub

Aries Rocking Chair

Scorpio Lamp

Libra Scale

Tam-o'-Shanter

& the

Kadomatsu

Oh thank you! I looked at everything that was on that list and I already have them. What time would work best for you though? I'm free almost anytime.

OK then I'll have have to stay up all night bc I usually sleep in till 12:00pm. that way I dont miss out! c: and again thank you! I still feel like I should give you something though

I guess the stuffed stocking then, I dont think I have that in my catalog and with my luck with certain items, it'll never end up showing during that time

I think there's been some confusion, my list is stuff I'm looking for, I'm asking that you pick stuff from there to trade for what I ordered for you

Oh I'm sorry about that. I'll time travel then and get some of that stuff. I'm a little bit tired and can't read while i'm tired

In that case I recommend you go to bed and do that when you wake up. Just pm me when you're ready

I need to stay up anyway to watch my favorite shows, And i ordered you most of that stuff you wanted, some of them I dont have yet

Back