• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Weird Meow Coupon Initiative issue

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Toy Hammer
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Orange Balloon
Perfect Orange
Orange Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
I think I may have found something weird about this Meow Coupon Initiative.

One of my initiative's was to wear a lucky item, and I completed it, but I never had the lucky item on. (It was Historical Bottoms)

Any explanations?

Your lucky item for the day as Katrina or the Lovely Phone would tell you. That is what this is referring to. My Lovely Phone tells me my lucky item for today is:

Lovely Phone said:
Iconic Accessory

Your lucky item for the day as Katrina or the Lovely Phone would tell you. That is what this is referring to. My Lovely Phone tells me my lucky item for today is:
Both the Lovely Phone and Katrina said "Historical Bottoms".

When I got on for the first time toady, I didn't get my initiative completed. But, while visiting club Tortimer islands, it acted as I completed it, however, I still tripped.

Now, any explanation on that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I never had historical bottoms on at the time.

When you arrived did you find other players there? The island could be on a different day with time traveling or not been caught up to the real date. The lucky item of the day changes at midnight. You could have arrived just before midnight and than the time changed so you are back to tripping again. Or maybe it's just a glitch.

Odd...not quite sure about this.

You didn't time travel the day before, right? Or do anything that could of caused this the day before?
Also was the initiative was only for that one day and not like an "until Monday" thing? This is weird I don't really know lol

Odd...not quite sure about this.

You didn't time travel the day before, right? Or do anything that could of caused this the day before?
Also was the initiative was only for that one day and not like an "until Monday" thing? This is weird I don't really know lol

The lucky item is a one day thing. Found out that the lucky item of the day is the same for all of my town mayors since they have the same birthday. I have a town that was a week ahead and I wrote down their lucky item of the day. When the other town checked the lovely phone on the date I wrote down it was the same lucky item of the day. I've been keeping track for over 2 years and the fortunes haven't changed for any of the town. The only time it did change is when I played my boy player. Same birthday but the boy got a different fortune.

Back