• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Amiibo Items!

Yukki

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello! I'm really obsessed over some amiibo items that I'd like to collect.

I made a list of what I need and where these items can be found:
Cece's RV (Callie's wig + outfit, except shoes)

I can come to your city and order the items with my MEOW coupons, but, if you prefer, I can pay some millions (we can negotiate on the price).
If someone has any of these items, please reply to this thread! Thank you for your attention!

Last edited:
Ooh, I have Marty too. Want to let me know when you collect coupons? And I have Lottie... Not sure where your other items come from. I do not have Splat amiibos.

Ooh, I have Marty too. Want to let me know when you collect coupons? And I have Lottie... Not sure where your other items come from. I do not have Splat amiibos.

I've got 5, so I can visit once to collect Pompompurin's Hat! I'll be having other 5 soon, so just let me know when Lottie visits! Thanks so much!

Oh, and is Marty already visiting you? Let me know when he is too '^^

Last edited:
Give me a minute and I'll invite Marty, then Lottie. It's actually my old cycle town so I can skip through days fast no problem. Its current residents were all just invited by amiibo.

Give me a minute and I'll invite Marty, then Lottie. It's actually my old cycle town so I can skip through days fast no problem. Its current residents were all just invited by amiibo.

Super, I'll visit you in a while. Anyway, next time I visit you I'll add you as a best friend, so that we can update each other way more easily xD

Ha. Deal. Gate's open for Marty! He's pretty cute, I'm tempted to boot someone for him...

Chelsea is ready for you. :) I'll be afk.

Back