• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Willow the Snooty Sheep is in boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloom

sherb
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (151) +
Okay so I've been hitting all of my rare villagers over the head recently because I've been planning on resetting. Willow will be moving out soon and I'd be happy to give her to anyone who wants her. First come first served. She's 95% original because she has changed 1 item in her house. Her scarf and catchphrase are untouched. ~

She has a tragic backstory of constantly being both physically and mentally abused, and she'd love a caring home and some head surgery. If no one wants her after an hour she will die from time travel.

Thanks! ~

Thank you! She's the prettiest of the sheep lol I'll take good care of her! Let me know when you open your gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHHHH actually sorry. I'm getting a dreamie! Good luck with Willow! <3 thanks!

Thank you! She's the prettiest of the sheep lol I'll take good care of her! Let me know when you open your gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

AHHHH actually sorry. I'm getting a dreamie! Good luck with Willow! <3 thanks!

That's fine, my internet is acting up anyway so I'm not sure I can actually add people >.<.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back