Closed

Ohhh this is an interesting information to know! I have a red train station and I do have an orange native fruit ~

I have pears as my native fruit, but I can't tell what color my train station is lmao. It's not like a bright red, but it's not dark brown either, it's like reddish - brown??? But I guess mine is brown lol

I have a green station and cherries. I sort of wish I'd gotten apples, in part because I love the look of perfect apples. I don't think there's as much difference in look between cherries and perfect cherries. :)

I count without really trying or caring of the people in this thread: two people have evidence supporting the original post, three people have evidence against and one doesn't make any sense since it says peaches or any fruit which means nothing either way. I don't think this is true at all and will not until real evidence is presented.

I agree somewhat with pft7 - it seems very vague.

I will say that of all the times I reset maps, I predominantly saw apples or oranges; just once each for cherry, peach and pear. I always thought that was a bit strange

remember, it says "HIGH CHANCE" not YOU WILL get that native fruit.

Without knowledge of the sample size I would guess it was incredibly small since it is anecdotal evidence given by one person and therefore any trends noticed have no value. High Chance means brown rooves got 3 Apple, 3 Pear, 1 Orange, 1 Peach which is useless data. The last example says:

When the train station is BLUE there is a high chance for you to get PEACHES or ANY fruit

Peaches or any fruit. So any fruit.

Honestly I don't think there's a pattern. If there was, people would have figured it out a long time ago, and it likely would have been abused. I think the fruit, train station/town hall color and villagers are all completely random.

Putting a pattern like that would make it too easy to abuse.

And this game is not known for making things easy.

Last edited:
Without knowledge of the sample size I would guess it was incredibly small since it is anecdotal evidence given by one person and therefore any trends noticed have no value. High Chance means brown rooves got 3 Apple, 3 Pear, 1 Orange, 1 Peach which is useless data. The last example says:

Peaches or any fruit. So any fruit.

I don't have any data. All what iam saying is from my resetting personal experience.
Did you read the part where I said " This is only on my copy"? I don't think so! You just went ahead and started complaining. Smh!

- - - Post Merge - - -

remember, it says "HIGH CHANCE" not YOU WILL get that native fruit.

Thank you! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I count without really trying or caring of the people in this thread: two people have evidence supporting the original post, three people have evidence against and one doesn't make any sense since it says peaches or any fruit which means nothing either way. I don't think this is true at all and will not until real evidence is presented.

Quoting what I said. " Keep in mind that this is the pattern I am getting on my animal crossing copy. It might NOT be the pattern you are getting. "

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly I don't think there's a pattern. If there was, people would have figured it out a long time ago, and it likely would have been abused. I think the fruit, train station/town hall color and villagers are all completely random.

Putting a pattern like that would make it too easy to abuse.

And this game is not known for making things easy.

Hi happy tails. What do you mean exactly by abuse? Just wondering. :)

Last edited:
How very strange... I have the Blue Train station and Blue Town hall, and Oranges are my fruit.

Maybe you should try to ask more people about this theory for more combinations as a way to increase your sample size.

How very strange... I have the Blue Train station and Blue Town hall, and Oranges are my fruit.

Maybe you should try to ask more people about this theory for more combinations as a way to increase your sample size.

Thank you for your input. The data Iam providing is from my personal experience.

:)

I don't have any data. All what iam saying is from my resetting personal experience.
Did you read the part where I said " This is only on my copy"? I don't think so! You just went ahead and started complaining. Smh!

Quoting what I said. " Keep in mind that this is the pattern I am getting on my animal crossing copy. It might NOT be the pattern you are getting. "

I did read it and that is why neither you nor I nor anyone else can draw any meaningful conclusions from your data.

I did read it and that is why neither you nor I nor anyone else can draw any meaningful conclusions from your data.
Please tell me when did I say "You can draw meaningful conclusions" ?

at the end of my post I said "I just wanted to share" which means it's not meant to be a source for anyone basically it's just what I've been experiencing in the game.

Last edited:
Please tell me when did I say "You can draw meaningful conclusions" ?

at the end of my post I said "I just wanted to share" which means it's not meant to be a source for anyone basically it's just what I've been experiencing in the game.

You also used the words criteria and pattern. No-one has any issue with you or anyone else sharing what is happening in your games. That is what this board and this website are for. I am only here to explain that this is not worthy of being described as a pattern and that people should not use this as evidence to draw meaningful conclusions, as I have done. People are comparing this to their own games, that's fine too. That's discussion which is nice to see. It just doesn't make any of this fact, which is what I trying to explain.

You also used the words criteria and pattern. No-one has any issue with you or anyone else sharing what is happening in your games. That is what this board and this website are for. I am only here to explain that this is not worthy of being described as a pattern and that people should not use this as evidence to draw meaningful conclusions, as I have done. People are comparing this to their own games, that's fine too. That's discussion which is nice to see. It just doesn't make any of this fact, which is what I trying to explain.
Your replies did not sound meaningful or Helpful at all. They were basically targeting me as a false advertiser.
I'm going to say this again. I said " HIGH CHANCE" and I've also said "This is only on my copy".
Iam not going to continue this conversation, it's turning into drama / argument rather than fun.
Thank you for ruining the thread my friend. I'll be closing it now. Smh.
Have a great day.

Last edited:
Back