• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Closed

Your replies did not sound meaningful or Helpful at all. They were basically targeting me as a false advertiser.
I'm going to say this again. I said " HIGH CHANCE" and I've also said "This is only on my copy".
Iam not going to continue this conversation, it's turning into drama / argument rather than fun.
Thank you for ruining the thread my friend. I'll be closing it now. Smh.

I'm not surprised they did not sound helpful, I don't think I phrased some things particularly appropriately. I was very blunt in places. It's hard to criticise someone without it being argumentative.

What I meant by abuse is people will only look for certain color train station just to get a certain type of fruit, and they will just keep resetting until they get it. That can easy to abuse since people will only be resetting for apples or cherries which from what I see are the most popular fruit. I mean people do that anyways but seeing as though train station is the first thing you see when you arrive in the town people will see the pattern and keep resetting just for the train station just to get cherries or apples or whatever.

That's what I meant by abuse.

I'm sorry your thread was ruined, I wish you didn't close it. This was a pretty interesting thread. :(