• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Diana the Snooty Deer is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloom

sherb
Bells
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (151) +
I will be giving away Diana, who just a few days ago was my best friend and showed up at my birthday party, and then just randomly asked to move out is moving out! I didn't like her too much anyway thankfully.

I only ask one thing, that she's your dreamie or at least one of your favourite villagers. I can't really prove whether she's a dreamie of yours or not, but I'd like it to go to someone who genuinely likes her. She was in my town since 2015 so I hope she finds a good home.

She is wearing her original shirt and catchphrase but... I'll be honest... her house is a wreck. That's what you get for spending 2 years in a town lol. Also I do apologise for doing this at such a stupid time, but I need to get rid of her pretty quickly.

Just drop a comment if you'd like her. Thank you so much! :)

31a901eed448f9ee30fc1af858e29be5_clipped_rev_2.jpg

I had her in an old town and would gladly take her. Not gonna lie, I almost got a tattoo of her but white ink doesn't stay well, and isn't a very good color for as big of a piece as it would have needed to be.

I had her in an old town and would gladly take her. Not gonna lie, I almost got a tattoo of her but white ink doesn't stay well, and isn't a very good color for as big of a piece as it would have needed to be.

Wow, that's more than enough to convince me to give her to you, lol. She would make an aesthetic tattoo! I shall add you ~

Wow, that's more than enough to convince me to give her to you, lol. She would make an aesthetic tattoo! I shall add you ~

Thank you! I am quite surprised that nobody had replied sooner, seeing as how she is so popular. If someone else replied first or most definitely wanted her more, I would be nice enough to let them have her. But I was very surprised to see nobody in the last 3 hours.

Thank you! I am quite surprised that nobody had replied sooner, seeing as how she is so popular. If someone else replied first or most definitely wanted her more, I would be nice enough to let them have her. But I was very surprised to see nobody in the last 3 hours.

I was surprised too, I think it's just because the forum is a bit inactive at this time. Anyways, thanks for adopting her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back