Giveaway Diana the Snooty Deer is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloom

sherb
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (151) +
I will be giving away Diana, who just a few days ago was my best friend and showed up at my birthday party, and then just randomly asked to move out is moving out! I didn't like her too much anyway thankfully.

I only ask one thing, that she's your dreamie or at least one of your favourite villagers. I can't really prove whether she's a dreamie of yours or not, but I'd like it to go to someone who genuinely likes her. She was in my town since 2015 so I hope she finds a good home.

She is wearing her original shirt and catchphrase but... I'll be honest... her house is a wreck. That's what you get for spending 2 years in a town lol. Also I do apologise for doing this at such a stupid time, but I need to get rid of her pretty quickly.

Just drop a comment if you'd like her. Thank you so much! :)

31a901eed448f9ee30fc1af858e29be5_clipped_rev_2.jpg

I had her in an old town and would gladly take her. Not gonna lie, I almost got a tattoo of her but white ink doesn't stay well, and isn't a very good color for as big of a piece as it would have needed to be.

I had her in an old town and would gladly take her. Not gonna lie, I almost got a tattoo of her but white ink doesn't stay well, and isn't a very good color for as big of a piece as it would have needed to be.

Wow, that's more than enough to convince me to give her to you, lol. She would make an aesthetic tattoo! I shall add you ~

Wow, that's more than enough to convince me to give her to you, lol. She would make an aesthetic tattoo! I shall add you ~

Thank you! I am quite surprised that nobody had replied sooner, seeing as how she is so popular. If someone else replied first or most definitely wanted her more, I would be nice enough to let them have her. But I was very surprised to see nobody in the last 3 hours.

Thank you! I am quite surprised that nobody had replied sooner, seeing as how she is so popular. If someone else replied first or most definitely wanted her more, I would be nice enough to let them have her. But I was very surprised to see nobody in the last 3 hours.

I was surprised too, I think it's just because the forum is a bit inactive at this time. Anyways, thanks for adopting her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back