• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Art of my Mayor~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hot Feather
Pinky
Tetris Grid
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Green Feather
Feedback
100% (68) +
I'm looking to buy some art for my mayor~

What I currently have to offer is all the TBT in my sidebar, IGB, or almost any AC:NL item (includes sanrio items and most unorderables as well).

If you're interested, please post some references of your art (I'm currently not looking for traditional right now though sorry!!) and I'm sorry if I don't accept your request!

I'm also mainly looking for full body characters, but if you aren't comfortable with drawing that, I could always go with pixels or icons instead. :blush:

Here's the form to submit~
HTML:
[b]Examples:[/b]
[b]TBT, IGB, or AC:NL Items?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

BfH5fjr.png

R0zmWbu.jpg

HyUMUgV.jpg

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Such a cute mayor!! I've got art block so I'd love to draw her��
Examples of my art> https://queen-lazy.deviantart.com/
Just started doing digital art last Saturday so it's probably really bad :p but Ye if you accept u can decide the price after I draw it thx for considering and please like my post so I know you have replied

hi there!

Examples:
2epubug.png
2vajle9.png
2zhmo1z.png
TBT, IGB, or AC:NL Item?: TBT please
Anything else?: Whilst the examples aren't fullbody, I can always do it c:

hi there!

Examples:
2epubug.png
2vajle9.png
2zhmo1z.png
TBT, IGB, or AC:NL Item?: TBT please
Anything else?: Whilst the examples aren't fullbody, I can always do it c:

Ahhh I love your art style! A full body would be great! How much should that cost? :)

Aww thank you so much! I'm not entirely sure how much to price my art, but maybe 150 tbt...? Tell me if that's too much, and I can lower the price c:

Aww thank you so much! I'm not entirely sure how much to price my art, but maybe 150 tbt...? Tell me if that's too much, and I can lower the price c:

Ohhh I feel like I should pay much more for a full body! How about 500? :D

Ahh omg is that alright?? I'm just worried about overpricing my art, but that would be great if it works out for you c:

Ahh omg is that alright?? I'm just worried about overpricing my art, but that would be great if it works out for you c:

Yeah, it's fine with me! I think your art is just so lovely!! Just VM, PM, or post in this thread once it's completed; whichever is most comfortable with you. c:

Aw thank you, I'm really flattered! I'll get working on it soon-ish and I'll post it here when it's done!

hello, I finished your art! :D
I hope you like how it turned out <3 It would've been quicker but I had to go out and do errands today too, lol

v8q2af.png

Last edited:
hello, I finished your art! :D
I hope you like how it turned out <3 It would've been quicker but I had to go out and do errands today too, lol

v8q2af.png

Oh my goodness it's so awesome!! Thank you so much! I'll send over the TBT now :)

Last edited:
Rude much? You only replied to hers but ignored us. That's really rude and disrespectful I'd rather you say you didn't like my art style rather then just ignoring my comment and saying yes straight to a good artist. I hope you don't get any more art from anyone -.-

Pretty sure they ignored because they feel like saying "no" would sound rude...what you said was quite rude too :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I would really like to draw your mayor but the most I can do is a 3/4 body...would you be okay with that? (I'll get a reference later)

Rude much? You only replied to hers but ignored us. That's really rude and disrespectful I'd rather you say you didn't like my art style rather then just ignoring my comment and saying yes straight to a good artist. I hope you don't get any more art from anyone -.-

I said in my post that I was sorry if I didn't accept your art; that's what other artists do when it's not first come first served, so that's just how I assumed it was. I'm sorry that I offended you; that was not my intention at all, your style of art just wasn't was I was looking for, that's all. I'm not trying to imply that your art is bad, I promise.

Last edited:
I said in my post that I was sorry if I didn't accept your art; that's what other artists do when it's not first come first served, so that's just how I assumed it was. I'm sorry that I offended you; that was not my intention at all, your style of art just wasn't was I was looking for, that's all. I'm not trying to imply that your art is bad, I promise.

I would've liked it better if you could've just said I'm sorry your art style isn't quite what I was looking for. I don't like it being ignored and move onto the good persons art

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would've liked it better if you could've just said I'm sorry your art style isn't quite what I was looking for. I don't like it being ignored and move onto the good persons art

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty sure they ignored because they feel like saying "no" would sound rude...what you said was quite rude too :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I would really like to draw your mayor but the most I can do is a 3/4 body...would you be okay with that? (I'll get a reference later)

And I wasn't being rude I was stating being ignored and moving on to a good artist is very rude compared to just saying I'm sorry but your art style isn't quite what I'm looking for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opps that doubled posted welp

Tbh what you said was quite rude -.-
Not trying to be mean but, if you see she hasn't replied, move on. It's way of saying:That's not quite what I'm looking for,sorry!
Sorry if I sounded mean but, that's the way it is here >●<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back