• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any Fun Website for Kill Time?

Lux33

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Emmmmm, share some fun(silly) site for kill time.... :lemon:

1.How-old.net (Microsoft tries to guess how old you are...)

2.Iamawesome(Just click it and smile...)

3.The Quiet Place(Press F11 and enjoy...)

46546543.png

4.DesignEvo(Always use it to make avatar...)

DesignEvo.jpg DesignEvo.jpg

5.BeanBeanBean (For each question you answer correctly, they donate 3 beans to charity. Some quizzes are really odd... )

Is there any website you'd like to share?:lemon:

PS: uploading pics requires bells? I have zero now.... laugh with tears...

I've heard this http://www.belltreeforums.com/ site is pretty good for an idle browsing timewaster, but don't quote me on that

even has plenty of simple no-thought-needed-really games you can play down in its below levels

Last edited:
Youtube for other things than youtubers. Basically dig some cool beans music or watch a documentary.

Also that people at wal-mart page is gold.

Youtube for other things than youtubers. Basically dig some cool beans music or watch a documentary.

Also that people at wal-mart page is gold.

Yep. This.

Also coolmathgames is childish but I like it lol.

I almost always just get on this site to waste some time. Even if I'm not supposed to be wasting time xDDD

Other than that, pretty much every other website I get on is for something I'm doing; I get on The Models Resource to get models for Blender; I get on Youtube to watch King of the Hill; I get on EmuParadise to get ROMS for Project64 and Dolphin; etc.

This website mostly, especially when I'm bored at work. I also like boredpanda and quotev for just random personality quizzes.

Dang....how-old.net guessed that my 8-year-old sister was 85....

Well uhh just simply browsing this forum and replying to threads can kill 10 minutes pretty quick. It just did for me.

most of the .io games are awesome
love skribbl.io, massivematch.io, and wormate.io
I am boss at all of them!

Back