Which town should I go with? (Maps)

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Both have the same name of 'Chai'...
I have saved backup files for both. Whichever I choose, the other will get deleted.

So for this first one:

2jd1j5i.jpg

I love the map, always love the centered plazas.
I have Erik as a starter, peaches are the fruits and I love peaches irl and they're super cute in - game and I love the beaches on the left side... I reset for a day or two for this map.

For this one:

28gt6w4.jpg

The map seems more open - ish and easier to maybe work with, I love the apples because the perfect ones remind me of caramel apples.. I kinda like everything to be in a clump up top... The ponds are pretty cute. I reset 3 days for this and almost settled maybe.

Personally, I am leaning towards the first one more, but I love hearing others' opinions and input!

* I know they're sideways, I'm so sorry! D:

Last edited:
Personally I like the top one better. I think the main reason is that the second one has a ton of ponds. I like the mayor house placement in both tho.

I personally would go for the top one, JUST because the plaza is placed so well.

I personally like the first one! Nice plaza and less ponds. It's a pretty unique looking map :) I like where you placed the mayor's house too. A lighthouse overlooking the beach near that area would be cute too c:

I agree, the first one is better. Aside from the plaza, I like that the campground is away from other structures.

Top one, was looking for something like that one, but after like 3 days of resetting, I gave up.

I would go for the first one. I just like how the town tree is placed and you already have things you like!

I like the top one, even if it doesn't suit my personal style of play ( I like all the buildings/plaza/rv park close together)

The real dealbreaker for me would be if the bridge can be built below the lake in the top one. Sometimes you think you'll be fine but then the game says! no not here there's the most microscopic bend in the river.

Also the ponds in the second one would deter me personally, not for aesthetics but because I like filling my encyclopedia and having so many ponds would upset other spawn points like the rivers/flowers and things that spawn simply randomly. It'll also make catching tarantula/scorpion hard since it affects spawn but also gives them lots of places to off themselves.

I like the top one. I tend to prefer all buildings at the top of the map in most cases. The event plaza looks cute in the center middle as well. :) Erik is a sweetheart though I don't base map choosing on the villagers as they are changeable.

Ahhhh I definitely love and appreciate all your feedback!

Sounds like the first one is winning by far! c:

Last edited:
I like the top one, mainly because of the centered plaza. And it has things that you like as well, so choose that one!

Back