• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [unclaimed!] sudden flash sale because i need to clear out my storage badly

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
hi! i'll probably reuse this thread a couple times over the next few days/weeks as i slowly clear out all the extra stuff in my town, but the gist is this: whenever i can, i'll offer a bundle of items for a low tbt price and whoever wants it gets a delivery from lil old me

deal of 09/20/17:
kiki and lala wand
kiki and lala clock
kiki and lala bed
my melody bed
kiki and lala dress
kiki and lala floor
kiki and lala outfit
kiki and lala cloud-making machine
kiki and lala sofa
kiki and lala socks
kiki and lala shoes
kiki and lala pin
my melody hat
my melody shoes
my melody outfit

deal of 09/21/17 (2 bundles today bc wow!):
20 purple roses
16 pink carnations
4 pink roses
9 purple pansies
21 purple roses

deal of 09/23/17 (probably will add more bundles throughout the day):
105 purple roses
30 purple tulips
assorted bush bundles:
11 pink hydrangea for 5 tbt (CLAIMED)
38 pink azalea for 20 tbt
7 white azalea for 4 tbt
16 holly for 8 tbt (CLAIMED)
8 blue hydrangea for 4 tbt (CLAIMED)

(small reminder that i'm not selling these as individual items, only as a bundle so i can get all this stuff out in one trip. i only have one of each bundle. thanks! :))

Last edited:
Ill take 'em if ya still selling?

yes, i am! let me add you real quick- just lmk when your gates are open! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh sorry i'm going to reopen for others to ask bc i'd really like to get these out soon and it seems you've gone offline ;;

bump.png

Ok I'll open gates now and I'll pay you as well how much do I owe you ?

that would be 50tbt for the 70 flowers
thanks again! i'll be right there :)

I'm going to be heading out but I'm gonna leave my gate open so you can go ahead and finish planting them in my town thanks again

Okay thanks! I'll add you and open my gates. Ill need to clear some land though, this towns flowers are out of control lol

Okay thanks! I'll add you and open my gates. Ill need to clear some land though, this towns flowers are out of control lol

girl me too :') i'll be over asap! doing mad dashes between my beach and storage atm :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the Pink and Blue Hydrangea as well as the Holly starts?

sure thing! it might be a lil bit before i can deliver though, but i'll vm when i have your items ready :)

Back