• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Winnie the Pooh Thread

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1777-6372-7112
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Dreamy Party Popper
Christmas Gold Candy
Weird Doll
Christmas Gold Candy
New Year's Party Popper
How do you feel about this crucial player in the current political climate?
I think he may be a little one-minded, but others find him focused....

I am very intrigued by the idea that Winnie the Pooh is a Satanic worshipper.

I am very intrigued by the idea that Winnie the Pooh is a Satanic worshipper.

well he wears a red shirt, and red is the color of the devil

- - - Post Merge - - -

but I like that he is not afraid to get down too

Oh my gosh Aliens Donald Trump thread and my Hillary Clinton thread triggered a Winnie the Pooh thread, a Barack Obama thread, and a Bernie Sanders thread. Maybe even more.

I think Winnie the Pooh is a great Pooh and he will do many great things.

Are you trying corrupt children's mind Toads? XDDDD

Oh my gosh Aliens Donald Trump thread and my Hillary Clinton thread triggered a Winnie the Pooh thread, a Barack Obama thread, and a Bernie Sanders thread. Maybe even more.

I think Winnie the Pooh is a great Pooh and he will do many great things.

one of these things is not like the other

It's a shame he didn't win the 2016 election. Hopefully next year, I think he'd make a beary great president.

Winnie the Pooh is a pure an innocent soul. How dare you spread this blasphemous propaganda

Winnie the Pooh is a pure an innocent soul. How dare you spread this blasphemous propaganda

I agree. Anyone found guilty is such a heinous crime should be hung, drawn and quartered!

winnie the pooh would be a poor presidential candidate. firstly, his objectification of women is absolutely appalling. he should stop calling them 'hunny' and start addressing them by their names and well deserved career titles. secondly, following on from my first point, he is completely illiterate. on the contrary, i think he would make a great stand against the recent law passed in which it is now legal to shoot hibernating bears.
perhaps piglet would be more a more realistic candidate for the 2020 election. after all, passing the torch from one pig to another would be a smooth transition.

Winnie the Pooh is a Brit and he wants no part of your politics. Winnie the Pooh favours a LibLab coalition.

Back