• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Meow coupons?

Fishset

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What ways can you get coupons? Is the only way to get them from the daily/weekly objectives? Or are there other ways to get them?

if you scan in an amiibo card, whether its a villager card or an rv card, you get 5 meow coupons daily for scanning :)

One of the best ways to earn them is by playing Desert Island Escape or Puzzle League. Each time you beat the target score in a round of Desert Island Escape, you earn two MEOW coupons. For Puzzle League, you can get one MEOW coupon for each of the following:

- Completing a story round in a short period of time
- Getting 5 chains (once a day)
- Getting a 10-combo (once a day)
- Getting 10,000 points in Score Attack
- Getting 2,500 points in Time Attack
- Getting 10,000 points in Garbage Attack
- Clearing 100 candies in Candy Mode

I time travel a lot, and scan in a figure or card. I recently cashed in 2500 meow coupons for 7.5 million.

3000 bells per coupon.

Unless you scan Wisp/the Villager. I've been doing that for a couple of days, so I can purchase the items from his RV, and he doesn't give the extra 5 coupons for that.

For someone like me who doesn't play with amiibo cards, I usually grind MEOW coupons by playing Time Attack mode on Puzzle League. You gotta hit 2500 every time which can get a little stressful because there's a 2 min time limit. If you practice a bit it's quite easy to get the hang of. You can farm them because there's no limit to how many a day you can earn. If you have amiibo cards though I suggest just scanning them in every day.

I'm gonna be honest though, amiibo cards are nice to have. I got into collecting them so I could bring my villagers back if they moved without telling me.

I just hate it when one initiative is to fish out trash when I have the beautiful town ordinance.

Back