Meow coupons?

Fishset

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
What ways can you get coupons? Is the only way to get them from the daily/weekly objectives? Or are there other ways to get them?

if you scan in an amiibo card, whether its a villager card or an rv card, you get 5 meow coupons daily for scanning :)

One of the best ways to earn them is by playing Desert Island Escape or Puzzle League. Each time you beat the target score in a round of Desert Island Escape, you earn two MEOW coupons. For Puzzle League, you can get one MEOW coupon for each of the following:

- Completing a story round in a short period of time
- Getting 5 chains (once a day)
- Getting a 10-combo (once a day)
- Getting 10,000 points in Score Attack
- Getting 2,500 points in Time Attack
- Getting 10,000 points in Garbage Attack
- Clearing 100 candies in Candy Mode

I time travel a lot, and scan in a figure or card. I recently cashed in 2500 meow coupons for 7.5 million.

3000 bells per coupon.

Unless you scan Wisp/the Villager. I've been doing that for a couple of days, so I can purchase the items from his RV, and he doesn't give the extra 5 coupons for that.

For someone like me who doesn't play with amiibo cards, I usually grind MEOW coupons by playing Time Attack mode on Puzzle League. You gotta hit 2500 every time which can get a little stressful because there's a 2 min time limit. If you practice a bit it's quite easy to get the hang of. You can farm them because there's no limit to how many a day you can earn. If you have amiibo cards though I suggest just scanning them in every day.

I'm gonna be honest though, amiibo cards are nice to have. I got into collecting them so I could bring my villagers back if they moved without telling me.

I just hate it when one initiative is to fish out trash when I have the beautiful town ordinance.

Back