The Hillary Clinton Thread

Oh, so he hasn't actually done anything to ruin the lives of non-white people? Thanks for proving my point. Also, he accomplished far more than you or I by making himself a multi millionaire, but I guess not everyone thinks hard work is something to be proud of.

Also Melania Trump is Slavic, not white.

some white people can be slavic.

"he made himself a multi-millionare" im looking at articles and articles of his failed businesses, how much debt hes in, but he says hes rich so his lovers must believe in his word. i get it. you talk about him doing hard work but don't wanna get into detail about the ethics of his "hard work" thats the same thing.

i find it not-surprising that you still insist that he hasn't done anything to ruin the lives of non-white people, but you conveniently ignore the point of his deal with DACA happening anyway because thats would mean my point has been proven.

so let me make another point about his injustices on native americans thats 100% going to fall on deaf ears. him signing executive order advancing on the dakota oil pipeline. native american trial leaders who are protesting says the oil pipline not only is it traversing their sacred burial ground, its going to taint their ONLY WATER SUPPLY for the sioux tribe. meaning its going to be like flint michican for the sioux reservation.

if you ever live in a home and all of a sudden the government founded by people who had committed mass genocide against your people and culture long ago, come around to take away what little you have left of what was already taken from you, i would definitely call that a life ruiner. and you can go on and on about "okay, but what about ____" to try to derail the topic. go ahead.

Oh, so he hasn't actually done anything to ruin the lives of non-white people? Thanks for proving my point. Also, he accomplished far more than you or I by making himself a multi millionaire, but I guess not everyone thinks hard work is something to be proud of.

Also Melania Trump is Slavic, not white.

And about your Jared Kushner and Mike Pence comment, they're equally as stupid.

No, they're not. You can't critique Hillary for using a private server when the people you seemingly support do the same thing.

Slavic is a nationality, not a race.

"he made himself a multi-millionare" im looking at articles and articles of his failed businesses, how much debt hes in, but he says hes rich so his lovers must believe in his word. i get it. you talk about him doing hard work but don't wanna get into detail about the ethics of his "hard work" thats the same thing.

i find it not-surprising that you still insist that he hasn't done anything to ruin the lives of non-white people, but you conveniently ignore the point of his deal with DACA happening anyway because thats would mean my point has been proven.

so let me make another point about his injustices on native americans thats 100% going to fall on deaf ears. him signing executive order advancing on the dakota oil pipeline. native american trial leaders who are protesting says the oil pipline not only is it traversing their sacred burial ground, its going to taint their ONLY WATER SUPPLY for the sioux tribe. meaning its going to be like flint michican for the sioux reservation.

if you ever live in a home and all of a sudden the government founded by people who had committed mass genocide against your people and culture long ago, come around to take away what little you have left of what was already taken from you, i would definitely call that a life ruiner. and you can go on and on about "okay, but what about ____" to try to derail the topic. go ahead.

No, there's a genetic difference between Slavic and white people. They may look kinda similar sometimes, but they're not the same. Sure you can me a mixture of the two, but both of her parents are also Slovenian. She's definitely not white.

Anyone that has ever owned a business knows that you're more likely to fail than you are to succeed. I strongly recommend looking into business success/ failure rates in the US because the rate at which all types of business fail is astonishing compared to the rate at which they succeed. That's the case for any business owner, not just Trump. Yes, he's had his failures, but he's also succeeded in a lot of areas.

About the Dakota oil pipeline, I actually agree with you, and I don't support that decision at all (thanks for answering my question, by the way). Personally I'm not for oil pipelines running through any sort of water supply if it can be avoided, because ground water is valuable, takes time to replenish and is very easy to contaminate. Try not to assume that we can't agree on anything just because we don't agree on everything.

You do know that some of the same people that are saying Trump's businesses
were a failure said they were successful before he ran for the oval office?

I don't know if it's just me but it seems
you're dodging around the question still.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Y'know DACA was supposed to be temporary, right? Just ask Obama.

Trump could've ended it with an executive order but instead he didn't.
He has repeatedly said time and time again that the decision is so hard.
Also, Schumer and Pelosi were beneficially talking to Trump about DACA.

- - - Post Merge - - -

to try to derail the topic. go ahead.

I don't feel like you can say this especially when you dodged a simple question given my two people multiple times. You kind-of answered the question but like I said, it seems you're still dodging around the question.

Last edited:
No, they're not. You can't critique Hillary for using a private server when the people you seemingly support do the same thing.

Slavic is a nationality, not a race.

I can criticize whoever I want on whatever issues I want murrica. It's a dumb idea no matter who does it and only makes room for shady business. And for the record, I think Mike Pence is an idiot. I think the decision to make him vp was a smart insurance policy on Trump's part. Why assassinate Trump knowing Pence will take his place?

Last edited:
I don't feel like you can say this especially when you dodged a simple question given my two people multiple times. You kind-of answered the question but like I said, it seems you're still dodging around the question.

see? ^^^ even after i give y'all a point and explained how that question been answered, you guys still wanna repeat the same thing. i told you all. a fine demonstration of willful ignorance.

you can repeat that again if you want to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

About the Dakota oil pipeline, I actually agree with you, and I don't support that decision at all (thanks for answering my question, by the way). Personally I'm not for oil pipelines running through any sort of water supply if it can be avoided, because ground water is valuable, takes time to replenish and is very easy to contaminate. Try not to assume that we can't agree on anything just because we don't agree on everything.

nah its not the fact of agreeing with people with me. its about who has basic human empathy for those who are systematically oppressed, and who dosent. so despite you agreeing with me on my concern for the sioux people, i see no comment from you about the sioux people or any concern for the sioux people. in fact you conveniently ignore the part on how it hurts sioux people and ironically, the question was how trump hurts poc's lives. but you emphasize your concern on only groundwater. it isn't the fact that sioux people's lives were ruined that you disagree with trump, you only disagree with trump because of how it affects water.

so you still wont admit how trump's decision is hurtful to native american lives. you just talk about how its bad for water. i won't indulge you or your little side buddy over there who desperately needs someone to pay attention to him. people who love and support the terrible things trump does to poc does not deserve respect from poc.

Last edited:
Back