• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Hillary Clinton Thread

To the country, by that I mean one of them has no experience and the other is corrupt, which could be bad for the country.

Eisenhower was very experienced politically
but he's looked down upon as a president now.

Political and/or military experience is not necessary to be
elected into the oval office or do well in the oval office.

Last edited:
Eisenhower was very experienced politically
but he's looked down upon as a president now.

Political and/or military experience is not necessary to be
elected into the oval office or do well in the oval office.

He's actually considered a very good president, so I'm surprised you say that. The main presidents that seem looked down upon are ones like Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and Jimmy Carter, and also often times Lyndon B. Johnson.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're trying to tell me that Hillary Clinton is a cutie???

Smh

She is attractive, not going to lie. However, aging takes a toll on a lot of people, and she's had a lot of stressful jobs...

Well he hasn't done anything to ruin our lives yet sooooooo

Besides we're talking about Hillabeast here, not Trump.

you mean white lives. lol he's doing everything he can to ruin poc lives.
I'm sure ya'll feel very comfortable thinking that. "better them not us."

anyways, never was impressed by her but like the other person said.

redeeming quality no.1: not. trump.

True that.

Given that we had the choice of Clinton or Trump, I would much rather have had Hillary do mini attempts at fixing race relations over Trump throwing fuel on the fire and making them worse.

True that.

Given that we had the choice of Clinton or Trump, I would much rather have had Hillary do mini attempts at fixing race relations over Trump throwing fuel on the fire and making them worse.

exactly ^^^ mini attempts are better than making everything worse. and alot of people want to equate both as being equally as bad, they simply dont know basic math. -1 > -900

Other than her being dumb enough to use an insecure private email server, I dislike her because she's quick to change her mind on issues for the sake of popularity. In 2004, she stated that she was against gay marriage, because that's what many religious Americans at the time agreed with. Today she's all about gay marriage and gay rights because that's the current popular belief. All this woman does is lie.

In her most recent book, What Happened, she also talked about how Trump made her feel intimidated on the stage during one of their debates because he was standing behind her making faces. If that's all it takes to intimidate her, she doesn't need to be running a country.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What exactly is he doing to ruin non-white lives?

What exactly is he doing to ruin non-white lives?

PFFT after all these political threads and what i and others post about in the dt thread and you askin' ME this? i know you lyin'

- - - Post Merge - - -

amazing how we are nine months into this (political threads), hes done ALOT of stuff wether good or bad, most of it bad. people both on this site and everywhere in the country makin' it clear why they dont like him because of the immoral things hes done (which is alot to list), news and all sorts of media going crazy with headlines and new stuff everyday.

yet there is always someone sitting around, looking derpy, scratching their heads, asking people "so, uhhh.... why is trump bad? i dont get why people hate him. what did he do?"

Last edited:
why should people care at this point, she didn't win so whats the point in discussing her

the same thing applies to the "barack obama" thread

PFFT after all these political threads and what i and others post about in the dt thread and you askin' ME this? i know you lyin'

- - - Post Merge - - -

amazing how we are nine months into this (political threads), hes done ALOT of stuff wether good or bad, most of it bad. people both on this site and everywhere in the country makin' it clear why they dont like him because of the immoral things hes done (which is alot to list), news and all sorts of media going crazy with headlines and new stuff everyday.

yet there is always someone sitting around, looking derpy, scratching their heads, asking people "so, uhhh.... why is trump bad? i dont get why people hate him. what did he do?"

Give me a real life example of something he's done to ruin non-white lives, besides wanting to deport illegal immigrants that shouldn't be here in the first place. All I hear from people that hate him is that he's a white supremacist (I'm sorry, have you seen his wife???) and that he's comparable to Hitler. But I'm sure all I'll get from you is another paragraph talking around the question.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You didn't answer his question.

So let me ask you, what exactly "bad" stuff Trump has done? You said, "most of it bad."
That means that there's some good in your opinion. What is some of that good he has done?

Last edited:
Ooooh, is this the opposite to the Donald Trump thread?

Well, I dislike Hillary as much as I dislike Trump and neither would have made a good president. Unfortunately, America was silly enough to let it come down to one or the other. (Sorry American friends but it's true)

Give me a real life example of something he's done to ruin non-white lives, besides wanting to deport illegal immigrants that shouldn't be here in the first place. All I hear from people that hate him is that he's a white supremacist (I'm sorry, have you seen his wife???) and that he's comparable to Hitler. But I'm sure all I'll get from you is another paragraph talking around the question.

i could type out seven paragraphs for you trump supporters, explaining his comments, and actions on Charlottesville, and DACA, and how much the kkk and other white supremacists support him, links to his speeches and such, but i'm sure all i'll get from you is another paragraph on how you just don't understand why people are not liking your white supremacist president.

its one thing for you and your tag team buddy to try to be under their radar to start another "civilized discussion" under the disguise of passive micro aggression towards other people. but like i said to your other friend, i don't indulge in flame wars, not even with trump supporters.

so lets get back to the topic, hillary. you can go fetch your answer at the trump thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You didn't answer his question.

So let me ask you, what exactly "bad" stuff Trump has done? You said, "most of it bad."
That means that there's some good in your opinion. What is some of that good he has done?

oh. i think i get it now. just letting you know, im not frustrated with people who ask such obvious questions. i know i stated it. "its amazing how there is always someone sitting around and asking "why is trump bad?" so that may have came off as a chance for you and your friend to confront me about it and try to provoke me.

like some sort of stressful interrogation. two trump lovers bombarding one anti-racist with a bunch of questions with personal insulting undertones, and shes trying to type out all these explanations on why hes bad but they dont ask questions to understand why, they ask in order to put alot of stress on her, and provoke her into a flame war, so they ask more while denying everything she says no matter how true it is. so i understand when you and your friend think to ask me that, in order to provoke. your going to be disappointed, but i think its really silly and ironic for people to ask such a question in times such as this so its alot more funny.

im happy to answer them, but not to people who ask them to try to start flame wars. i like to talk to people who want to be understanding, not people pretending to want to be understanding.

Other than her being dumb enough to use an insecure private email server

Ah, yes, like how Jared Kushner used a private email to do official White House business (source), or how Mike Pence, as governor, used a private email to do official state business (source).

I dislike her because she's quick to change her mind on issues for the sake of popularity. In 2004, she stated that she was against gay marriage, because that's what many religious Americans at the time agreed with. Today she's all about gay marriage and gay rights because that's the current popular belief. All this woman does is lie.

That's not lying, that's a position evolving. On May 17, 2004, Massachusetts was the first state to legalize same-sex marriage. At that time the vast majority of Americans. You're looking at a time where it was explicitly banned by more than half the states in the country. You can't really fault her for being against it at that time, since that's what most people believed.

In her most recent book, What Happened, she also talked about how Trump made her feel intimidated on the stage during one of their debates because he was standing behind her making faces. If that's all it takes to intimidate her, she doesn't need to be running a country.

The line was "It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled." She didn't say she was intimidated. Just uncomfortable.

What exactly is he doing to ruin non-white lives?[/QUOTE]

Give me a real life example of something he's done to ruin non-white lives, besides wanting to deport illegal immigrants that shouldn't be here in the first place.

It's hard to find something that he's done, because the sad little man can't seem to accomplish anything.

white supremacist (I'm sorry, have you seen his wife???)

His wife is white.

It's hard to find something that he's done, because the sad little man can't seem to accomplish anything.

His wife is white.

Oh, so he hasn't actually done anything to ruin the lives of non-white people? Thanks for proving my point. Also, he accomplished far more than you or I by making himself a multi millionaire, but I guess not everyone thinks hard work is something to be proud of.

Also Melania Trump is Slavic, not white.

And about your Jared Kushner and Mike Pence comment, they're equally as stupid.

Last edited:
that may have came off as a chance for you and your friend to confront me about it and try to provoke me.

We're actually not friends. I've never even talked to this person, which is probably why they referred to me as male, rather than female. I wasn't provoking you, either. I asked you to answer a simple question. And it is simple. If he's actually done something, you should be able to point it out without typing seven paragraphs.

like some sort of stressful interrogation. two trump lovers bombarding one anti-racist with a bunch of questions with personal insulting undertones, and shes trying to type out all these explanations on why hes bad but they dont ask questions to understand why, they ask in order to put alot of stress on her, and provoke her into a flame war

a) This isn't an interrogation. I asked you one question, which you wouldn't answer.

b) I'm not a Trump lover, and I don't think he's above criticism. I just think you, and many other people (particularly my age and younger) criticize him for things he hasn't actually done, and compare him to people like Hitler unfairly (I know you didn't compare him to Hitler, I'm just saying a lot of people that dislike him do).

c) I'm not trying to stress you out or start a flame war. Nothing I said other than the fact that I probably wouldn't get an actual answer out of you was a personal insult, and micro aggressions are non-issues.

In fact if you want to talk about "personally insulting undertones", read back through your rudely worded post that said, and I quote, "yet there is always someone sitting around, looking derpy, scratching their heads, asking people "so, uhhh.... why is trump bad? i dont get why people hate him. what did he do?". I mean, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter to me whether you're polite or rude, but no one will take you seriously if you're a hypocrite.

I just wanted you to point out what policy he's enacted to ruin non-white lives, or even what policy he tried to enact, what he said he would enact, anything along those lines. Not everyone that disagrees with you is attacking you.

Back