• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Hillary Clinton Thread

wizard

Landon
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
How do you feel about Hillary Clinton. Do you think she should be put in jail? Do you think she will be running in 2020? Do you love her? Do you hate her? Anything Hillary Clinton related.

I'm pretty sure she said she wouldn't be running again.

I don't think she'll be running again. She's a horrible candidate, not left-wing enough for my liking.

I think she's scum. She blames everyone but herself for the election loss. Two election losses!

She's a fool. Shouldn't have even been running for president in the first place.

The anti-Trump people only thought that Trump was a terrible person, but the anti-Clinton people were positive that Hillary was a terrible person.

I don't trust her one bit. The thing I remember most vividly is all her pandering towards LGBT people and as soon as she lost she stopped talking about LGBT issues altogether.

I think she's scum. She blames everyone but herself for the election loss. Two election losses!

She did win the popular vote though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The anti-Trump people only thought that Trump was a terrible person,

Oh no honey we're all positive

Blames Bernie Sanders for Trump winning the presidential election.

Well he hasn't done anything to ruin our lives yet sooooooo

Besides we're talking about Hillabeast here, not Trump.

He's actively been trying but anyways yeah let's leave it at that.

Glad i don't have to see Hills trying to be hip with the teens anymore

Well he hasn't done anything to ruin our lives yet sooooooo

Besides we're talking about Hillabeast here, not Trump.

um he overturned flood regulations before hurricane harvey hit so. his policies may not affect u but it has some people

why the **** do we need a thread for her at this point in time?

why the **** do we have so many threads for individual presidents and presidential candidates now?

like I despise Trump, but he's the only one that actually makes sense enough to have a thread currently

Last edited:
If she runs in 2020, it'll be the third time she loses running for the oval office. Yikes!

If she runs for president in 2020, she will probably not make it to the end. I hate Trump and Hillary equally, I think they could be equally destructive.

If she runs for president in 2020, she will probably not make it to the end. I hate Trump and Hillary equally, I think they could be equally destructive.

Equally destructive of what?

Hillary Clinton basically has two redeeming qualities;

1. She's not Donald Trump.

2. She's a cutie.

Back