Trading IGB for TBT - also looking for plants & certain furniture!

peniny

i'm at least a c+
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (23) +
187.gif
hello!
187.gif

help me on my quest for the perfect town! n_n
please post to get in touch with me!

IBG for TBTLOOKING FOR
(paying w/ bells & MAYBE tbt but obv i'm trying to save up lol!)
my rate is 15 bags of 99,000 bells (1,485,000) for 5 TBT.
(so 30 bags would be 10 tbt, etcetc.)
feel free to haggle this rate if you would like, just be reasonable!

anything on this list
cedar saplings
holly & sweet olive starts
all mushrooms - any flowers - any bushes - any & all fruit

current trades: pft7: mushrooms?
zoshi10: 600 bags ~ 200 tbt
katezilla: 10 tbt - exotic screen, hibachi, holly bonsai, neutral floor, paper lantern, paper wall lamp, plum bonsai
starlark: 15 bags ~ 5 tbt
yugi moto: 300 bags ~ 100 tbt
squidpops: 30 bags ~ 10 tbt (shogi screen & cabana armchair)

Last edited:
I have one each of Flat Mushroom, Famous Mushroom, Round Mushroom, Skinny Mushroom and Elegant Mushroom. Also, what fruit are you looking for? Also the format of the original post is very nice.

I've got the exotic screen, hibachi, holly bonsai, neutral floor, paper lantern, paper wall lamp, and plum bonsai. how about 10 tbt? i also have a lot of perfect apples, flowers, and bushes.

Hi, this is kind of a big huge order but could I get 600 bags of IGB for 200 tbt? If you have that much that is :)

I have one each of Flat Mushroom, Famous Mushroom, Round Mushroom, Skinny Mushroom and Elegant Mushroom. Also, what fruit are you looking for? Also the format of the original post is very nice.

any fruit! i would love the mushrooms - how much were you looking for? and thank you so very much! :3

- - - - - -

I've got the exotic screen, hibachi, holly bonsai, neutral floor, paper lantern, paper wall lamp, and plum bonsai. how about 10 tbt? i also have a lot of perfect apples, flowers, and bushes.

sounds great to me! how much added would the flowers and bushes be?

- - - - - -

Hi, this is kind of a big huge order but could I get 600 bags of IGB for 200 tbt? If you have that much that is :)

i can do that - im pretty sure atleast haha! give me a few to gather them all up for you!

Last edited:
Hi, could I get 30 igb bags for 10 tbt? :)
I'm also have the shoji screen wall and cabana armchair if you still need them (you can have them for free)

I would love to purchase 15 bags (1,485,000 bells) from you if you're still doing this! :)

any fruit! i would love the mushrooms - how much were you looking for? and thank you so very much! :3

I can get you baskets of every non-perfect fruit just fine, I had a look through some old threads for mushrooms prices and the only IGB price I can really find is 100k but that seems too expensive to me, don't you think?

everyone who wanted bells please vm me when you are available!

pft7, how about 100k for a basket of each fruit and the mushrooms?

Back