• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I needs me a shiny new username~

Yuzu

Genji's Biggest Fangirl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
So once upon a time (like 2 weeks ago) I opened an art shop in the museum shop and because of my username it was impossible to make it sound like I wasn't selling turnips to people. My username now was just the same username i used on reddit years ago so it has no special meaning to me and I wanna change that.

But.. I literally can spend hours and hours thinking of usernames and overthink easily so.. hELP

My real name is Michele and it seems like that's not taken? So that's 1 option : )

My interests include:
Short, simple names (i'm thinking like 8-10 chars max)
Coffee
Genji
Spooky things
Woodsy things
Autumn
puns/wordplay
Genji
Cats
Astrology/space
Animal Crossing
genji

gogogo

barkwood
elkwood
Smugleaf
autumnbreeze

That's all I could think of. Sorry.

- Kofi (play on coffee)
- Genjigo (Genji + go)
- Amori (Mori means forest so 'a forest')

All of them are available! If I think of any more, I'll come back. :)

SpookyPooky

Polaris (North Star)

Kaka (Autumn in Hausa, not sure if that's correct though)

Estrela (star is Galician and Portuguese) or Estrella (star in Spanish) or Stella (star in Italian and Latin) Najima (star in Arabic, not sure about that though)

Felis Catus (scientific name for cat).

Last edited:
Hmmm... Catastrophy?
Thats all I can really think up, lmao.
I want a username change to, But I can't tell what to change it to. does Splat2nweeb sound like a good one?

Hmmm... Catastrophy?
Thats all I can really think up, lmao.
I want a username change to, But I can't tell what to change it to. does Splat2nweeb sound like a good one?

haha that's cute.
hmm i'm guessing you want a splatoon-theme name? what about inksplat? inkypie? haha idk~

ThatOneGenjiGirl

Last edited:
Back