Iced Coffee Addict
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (84) +
Hiya! I need tbt. Badly. So I have to part with some collectibles.

Here's what I'm parting with:

Tasty cake x 1
Red Father's Day Carnation x 1
Red Rose x 1 *
NEW - Pumpkin Cupcake x 1

Make offers please
* = Bought

- - - Post Merge - - -

I so don't want to leave my rose or my cake! Too poor though

T.T

Last edited:
One sec, let me go find out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure where to go to check the dates! You mind telling me where? I suck at collectibles cause I'm new lol

The date on your red rose was 11-07-16. just go to red rose in your under avatar with your mouse.

Not sure where to go to check the dates! You mind telling me where? I suck at collectibles cause I'm new lol

Nvm I see that the date is 11-07-16. If you're on a desktop you can hover your mouse over the collectible under your avatar to see the date, or if you can't do that (maybe because you're on mobile like I was) you can go on your profile and click on the "Shop" tab. It lists the dates and times of all the collectibles that are active in your inventory.
If a collectible isn't active you'll have to make it active to see the date and time on it. Hope that helped.

How about I buy it for 100 tbt? I know that's a bit high for a rose collectible but I'd like to help you out.

Ohhh! Thanks lol! I'm on mobile so it's harder for me to find that then

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll accept 100! Thank you! I'll send it!

Now to figure out gifting lol

I'll accept 100! Thank you! I'll send it!

Now to figure out gifting lol

Np! :)

To gift an item, you go into the shop tab (to the right of the rules tab below the banner) and click on "inventory". From there you can see all the collectibles you have, and you can gift the ones that have a "gift" button on them. You just type in my username, and if you'd like you can put a message on it!

EDIT: I see you understand it lol thanks! I'll send the tbt as soon as possible :)

Last edited:
Back