Selling Most of my collectibles: Cheap Boss Feather

Alright. Could I have the one with the earlier date? Make message 'Vanilla'. Thanks!

Oop , I sent it before I saw this so Idk if I sent the one with the earlier date :rolleyes: Im off to bed now so pm if i didnt and ill swap them

hi what's the date on your pink house?

You owe me that golden egg from the year I got cheated out of winning.

You owe me that golden egg from the year I got cheated out of winning.

Fite me Trundle

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have no idea what would be a fair price for a rad feather but would 2.2 k be ok?

The only sale on the collectible guide is like 3.3 k but thats red so is rare to get for it. Id accept 2.4-2.6k maybe? Idk either xD lmk if thats unfair lmao i really dunno

Last edited:
Fite me Trundle

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only sale on the collectible guide is like 3.3 k but thats red so is rare to get for it. Id accept 2.4-2.6k maybe? Idk either xD lmk if thats unfair lmao i really dunno

yea no that's cool we can do 2.5 k since it's in the middle !!!

Howdy ...I don't see it but just thought I'd ask ... do you have a sweet feather to sell?

7.gif

would you possibly do a trade?

rad feather for toy hammer? i've wanted a hammer for eons, lol.

if not, i'll still take the swirl for 400?

Last edited:
Eheh, I'd still like to buy the cake but it's gonna take awhile because I just bought something from someone lol. idk if you can reserve but can you reserve a cupcake for me please? :)

*Internal screeching*

I want that swirl, could you hold it for me until I start selling stoof again? Also, I want one of them voodo dolls... (ill trade ya a cupcake for it?)

Back