Selling Most of my collectibles: Cheap Boss Feather

Look I know offering 3k for white feather is terrible.... but just saying if you get desperate enough to sell everything and no one else offers for it, I will give you all my tbt for it which isn't much for a white feather, but ya know I'm gonna put my name out there

Howdy ...I don't see it but just thought I'd ask ... do you have a sweet feather to sell?

7.gif

I WISH

7.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you possibly do a trade?

rad feather for toy hammer? i've wanted a hammer for eons, lol.

if not, i'll still take the swirl for 400?

Ill think about the hammer, but if you still want the swirl 400 is good

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy a pumpkin cupcake for 200 TBT? :)

200 is good, Ill send now so hmu whenever you come back online :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eheh, I'd still like to buy the cake but it's gonna take awhile because I just bought something from someone lol. idk if you can reserve but can you reserve a cupcake for me please? :)

Can do

- - - Post Merge - - -

not sure what cake is worth, guessing 200tbt?

200 for a cake is good if you would like it :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Internal screeching*

I want that swirl, could you hold it for me until I start selling stoof again? Also, I want one of them voodo dolls... (ill trade ya a cupcake for it?)

Someone already ninja'd you for the swirl rip oml ;-; If they dont want it youre next in line! Also I dunno if I really want to trade stuff so Ill think about the voodoo ;o

tbt sent for the swirl!
please let me know whenever you decide about the trade as well

Last edited:
Look I know offering 3k for white feather is terrible.... but just saying if you get desperate enough to sell everything and no one else offers for it, I will give you all my tbt for it which isn't much for a white feather, but ya know I'm gonna put my name out there

Ill keep ya in mind boi ;)

Rip, swirl (Man, getting a second row of swirls is a pain :/)

Well, maybe the voodoo doll...
(Gets sniped by someone else...)

I know I ask this in every thread but where can I find the reference guide that people use? I can never find it in search or recent posts.

the guide shows that the blue candy is worth quite alot more than the other ones, but how much ideally would you accept for it?

Sakura Egg for 300? Might be lowballing accidentally here, just let me know if it's too low for you

Back