Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
20170920_170300.jpg

It's just a clear jelly one, nothing special. The whole phone was a handme down from my room mate so the case came with it. It also has a sticker of an angry tomato and an iRing stuck in the middle.

Mine's just a simple teal(?) case with a sticker one of my classmates made.:)

sisQb4r.jpg

My phone case looks just like an NES controller! I got it back in April and I gotta say it's one of the coolest and most durable phone cases I've had! ^^

I have the iphone 7 plus so it's already pretty clunky so I kept my case simple with a transparent case that has a drawing of a raccoon (maybe idk LOL) in the back.

I have a green wallet case but I am planning on updating it as the buttons slots aren't in the right places.

It's a black base with lots of fake gem pieces on it that act as a frame, and the inside has a ballerina girl that sticks out and makes it impossible to put the phone down flat. I used to treat it one of those things you hold onto to make sure the phone won't slip out of my hand, but the ballerina fell off a while ago so I just have the gem case. Looks bad but it does its job protecting my phone so I don't mind. Next time I do want to get something that can last though xD

Those squishy phone cases are really cute as well, and I was thinking of getting one but they get dirty really quickly. Everyone around me who has gotten one has completely destroyed it.

I'm a big fan of realistic food phone cases, by the way.

i have this one from skinny dip!!
peach.jpg

i do really like it but because it's partly clear it means you can see the cracks from when i dropped my phone so i prob need to buy a new one, although i have a galaxy edge and it's not super easy to find cute ones

one of those wallet cases and i have a totoro clip on keychain attached to it

i looove wallet cases. keeps my school id readily accessible so i dont need a lanyard, theyre bendy so i can just stand it up on a table and watch smth while im eating lunch, and i need a strap bc i know id end up dropping it and breaking it (it has happened to 2 other iphones ive had before)...

81ANJwEPVVL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
izHMNof.jpg

it broke when i dropped my phone once and the color is worn off in a lot of places because i always scratch my phone when i'm nervous. i should probably get a new one but meh idk it's fine

Back