• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what does ur phone case look like

idiotdoomspiral

=__=
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
20170920_170300.jpg

It's just a clear jelly one, nothing special. The whole phone was a handme down from my room mate so the case came with it. It also has a sticker of an angry tomato and an iRing stuck in the middle.

Mine's just a simple teal(?) case with a sticker one of my classmates made.:)

sisQb4r.jpg

My phone case looks just like an NES controller! I got it back in April and I gotta say it's one of the coolest and most durable phone cases I've had! ^^

I have the iphone 7 plus so it's already pretty clunky so I kept my case simple with a transparent case that has a drawing of a raccoon (maybe idk LOL) in the back.

I have a green wallet case but I am planning on updating it as the buttons slots aren't in the right places.

It's a black base with lots of fake gem pieces on it that act as a frame, and the inside has a ballerina girl that sticks out and makes it impossible to put the phone down flat. I used to treat it one of those things you hold onto to make sure the phone won't slip out of my hand, but the ballerina fell off a while ago so I just have the gem case. Looks bad but it does its job protecting my phone so I don't mind. Next time I do want to get something that can last though xD

Those squishy phone cases are really cute as well, and I was thinking of getting one but they get dirty really quickly. Everyone around me who has gotten one has completely destroyed it.

I'm a big fan of realistic food phone cases, by the way.

i have this one from skinny dip!!
peach.jpg

i do really like it but because it's partly clear it means you can see the cracks from when i dropped my phone so i prob need to buy a new one, although i have a galaxy edge and it's not super easy to find cute ones

one of those wallet cases and i have a totoro clip on keychain attached to it

i looove wallet cases. keeps my school id readily accessible so i dont need a lanyard, theyre bendy so i can just stand it up on a table and watch smth while im eating lunch, and i need a strap bc i know id end up dropping it and breaking it (it has happened to 2 other iphones ive had before)...

81ANJwEPVVL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
izHMNof.jpg

it broke when i dropped my phone once and the color is worn off in a lot of places because i always scratch my phone when i'm nervous. i should probably get a new one but meh idk it's fine

Back