What town ordinance do you have going in your town and why?

I have mine set to Beautiful Town because I don't go on very much anymore but I still don't want my town to fill with weeds. Also I hate watering flowers :p

I used to have Night Owl ordinance in effect because I used to fall asleep at 4 or 5 in the morning but now I have the Beautiful Town ordinance in effect because even though it doesn't help with grass deterioration, I feel like I've made the problem worse as some of my flowers are in clusters and I've had to walk through them to water them and it's worn the grass down soooo... one less problem for a bit while I let my grass grow back? Also, I need some more hybrids (blue and purple flowers especially).

I like beautiful because it allows me to take breaks from ACNL with out worrying about my flowers dying and weeds taking over my town

I currently have the beautiful ordinance in place at the moment because I just got back into animal crossing and I'm still trying to figure everything out again. I don't want to have to continuously pull out weeds and things like that. I also don't want to risk my hybrids dying so yeah.

Beautiful for both, but I've played Night Owl before to match my working schedule when I was attempting to play real time but watering flowers just got too annoying.

I always have Beautiful in effect, but my mum has Night Owl since she often plays late in the evening. It really depends on what your schedule is. I think the only one I've never seen anyone use is the Rich town one.

Back