• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tree stumps

Arjh

Lost soul
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I just find it so cute how villagers in both my towns seem to enjoy taking advantage of tree stumps while I'm landscaping.

First I seen Moe in my main town sleeping then in my second town Stitches was sitting there happy.

It's just simple things like this that make me love this game so much :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops second picture doesn't show well

Attachments

• 20170920_080827.jpg
    20170920_080827.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20170920-083529.jpg
    Screenshot_20170920-083529.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 67
Awww cute. I love seeing my villagers interesting with PWPs and stuff :3

Its so cute seeing them sleep on a stump XD its why i wish more pwps were able to be used or see villagers using them~

One of my favorite things about this game for sure! It's always a cute surprise to me, that's why I try to make tree stumps near my villagers' houses so they could take a break whenever.

WVW69klU9YoNkNjros.jpg
WVW69kpcnOA17zJ7WY.jpg
WVW69kpqwkYXCeSZqq.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, I do love when they sit on stumps or benches! It's so rare too, I photograph every time :)
The rarest thing was for a villager so sit on the chair sculpture. It happened only once so far in like 6 months.

It's very adorable when they do it. I'd like to see them sit on a rock though.

I find villagers sitting on the stumps adorable, even more when they are sleeping while sitting.

Back