• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which Animated avatar should I choose?

Which Avatar should I use?

• Total voters

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
So I decided to buy the animated avatar extension, since I realized that most people don't even realize my avatar is animated... I found two avatars I found, But I'm pulled on which one I should use.

The Squid sister one
ecHiiN7.gif

The Marie one
guYVsTD.gif

I want you guys to choose! It will help me so much ;3

(Finally, fixed the problem)

Last edited:
It's not working because you uploaded it as an attachment. Try again but with Imgur instead!

It's not working because you uploaded it as an attachment. Try again but with Imgur instead!

Yes, if you upload the images through imgur then use the code [img*]link to picture[/img] (remove the asterisk) it should show up as a gif in your post.

Moved this post to first post!

Last edited:
I personally like the one with just Marie, but the first one with both of them would look better with your sig pic.

If I were you, I'd go for Marie and get a signature to match, but if you want it to match, go for the one of 'em both.

the squid sisters one is way more fluid and has a seamless loop so my vote's on that

I still like your old one but anything Solatoon is good with me ;)

Having a signature and avatar that is seamless must be :cool:

Bump. Found a newer avatar I actually like ;P

Back