Ever Gotten People Mixed on VM??

bcmii

The tense past is swaying
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ugh. I just started on this site about 2 days ago, and I think I've become a little too active.

Ok, so I was on the Villager Trading section, I came across someone giving away one of their villagers. After some messages, they were having some second thoughts about giving away that villager. I had assumed that they were just going to back out.

A little while later, I came across another thread in which someone was selling a villager that I was interested in. I started messaging this second person about making a deal for this villager.

Well. . .halfway through messages with this second person, the first person writes me and tells me that they decided that they were OK with giving away the villager after all. For some reason I thought the first person was actually the second person, and I carried on messages as if I were talking to the second person.

I get to the point of getting ready to go to this person's town to get the villager, when suddenly I notice the town name doesn't seem right. Suddenly I realize that I was talking to the wrong person. I had to apologize to the first person for making them think I was going to take their villager, and I had to apologize to the second person for making it look like I was ignoring them the whole time I was chatting with the first person.

This is so embarrassing. I need to stop making some many deals with people, I'm getting stuffed mixed up.

Am I the only one who has had this happen to them? lol.

I haven't had this problem because I don't really talk to people but I can imagine how awkward that would be lol :s

Back