• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking For Silver Axe.

bcmii

The tense past is swaying
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hi! I've been looking for a silver axe. I've been looking for ages on the island and haven't found anything. . . .

If you have one available, make an offer. I can do IGB or TBT.

Also, if anyone happens to have a gold axe, I would be willing to pay more TBT or IGB!

If we make a deal, drop-off at my town works best!​
:)

I have several silver axes, and one golden axe I can sell you.
10 tbt bells for the golden axe, and 2-5 tbt bells for the silver axe.

I have several silver axes, and one golden axe I can sell you.
10 tbt bells for the golden axe, and 2-5 tbt bells for the silver axe.

Ok. Deal on the golden axe. :)

I will open gates in about 30 minutes, or whatever is best for you.

Also, I'll transfer the tbt bells as soon as you show up in my town. I've never transferred any bells before, so please bare with me. lol.

I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Last edited:
Ok. Deal on the golden axe. :)

I will open gates in about 30 minutes, or whatever is best for you.

Also, I'll transfer the tbt bells as soon as you show up in my town. I've never transferred any bells before, so please bare with me. lol.

I'll VM you when I'm ready.
Sure thing, that's fine by me. :)
However, I wouldn't be able to trade until an hour from now or more. Is that alright with you?

Sure thing, that's fine by me. :)
However, I wouldn't be able to trade until an hour from now or more. Is that alright with you?

Actually that works even better for me! I have several things I need to do IRL and that gives me more time.

Actually that works even better for me! I have several things I need to do IRL and that gives me more time.
Alright sweet! Same here, and see you then. I'll likely PM you, or you PM me. Varies people have experienced trouble VMing me. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back