Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Based on where the oceans are located, what do you like more? West-facing towns (where the ocean is on the west side), or east-facing towns (where the ocean is on the east side)?

To me, I prefer east-facing towns more. Other than being used to seeing the ocean on the east side in all of my towns, I do not like the Museum being east of the shopping block on Main Street. I like it west of the service block (the one with Nook's Homes and the Dream Suite). Generally, I like my cliffs on the west side.

I have an east town. I like it. I am used to the museum location, so the west town might be confusing for me.

I also like the layout with the ocean on the east! Maybe because I've visited the Atlantic Ocean many times but never the Pacific, and I used to live in Chicago, water on the east feels right and natural to me.

I don't mind as long as I like the layout and the placement of plaza/re-tail/town hall. My first town is facing east while my second is west. I prefer the museum being on the east near the shops for convenience.

I don't think I'm biased towards either. I guess I kinda agree that the museum feels weird by the shops, but I'm not too bothered.

I prefer more east-facing towns, but I wouldn't have a problem with a west-facing town if the
layout and the placement of the buildings are good.

I never paid attention enouh to know that the beaches even mean anything. I just thought it was random how your main street looked lol x . x That said, it doesn't really matter to me where the beach is as long as it's a good amount of space to dump flowers :)

Both my towns have the sea on the right/west side. It would now feel weird to see it on the east, also, I like it that the museum has its own section on Mainstreet. :)

I always have the east facing town, I never had a west facing town before so when I saw a west facing town on youtube I was shookt ahahahaha I never knew that was a thing xD

I've had both and I prefer an east facing town, which is what I have now. It really doesn't matter much for the town, but I really like having the museum opposite of the shops.

The west side of Main Street used to feel so empty with the photo booth being the last thing on that side but now it seems a lot more put-together. I also like the photo booth being close to the museum because it makes it seem more realistic in a sense. Like if my town had tourists visiting the museum, they could stop at the photo booth on the way out of the museum to take home a little souvenir.

Back