• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States WILLING TO BUY CARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

_carr0t

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (4) +
hello!

so i've only just started collecting cards, and by only just starting i mean i got my first three packs in the mail TODAY!
so i currently have a whopping 18 cards to my name. now obviously this means i don't have anything i can trade, HOWEVER what i DO have is a very well-paying job and real american dollars i can buy cards with.

so if you have any dupes you don't think you could get something good for or just cards that you want to get out of your hair, i'm your gal!

currently i have:
digby - 009
curt - 020
winnie - 046
deena - 054
flo - 073
chief - 086
leif - 208
mitzi - 226
tangy - 244
daisy - 258
pippy - 267
boomer - 289
resetti - 309
mallary - 321
peaches - 325
rod - 360
celia - 363
grizzly - 394

currently i want:
anything i can get my hands on!

i have venmo and paypal and i'm willing to negotiate prices! comment/pm me if interested! thank you!

Hi! I have a bunch of dupes I could sell to you if you are interested :) Thanks!

Omg you have Rod!! I really really want him. Is he for trade? Could I offer for him?

Hey there, whilst we do allow cards to be traded for real money, we don't actually allow it to be publicly advertised. If you wish to continue trading cards, feel free to remake your thread, but be sure to read over the amiibo Card Post Office rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back