Found a glitch in new town

WowMajestic

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
(FYI My town's time is off by one day) In my new town I started yesterday Bubbles was a default villager. Today on Bubbles' birthday I found out that Curlos was moving in the next day. Then when I went to Bubbles' birthday party, Curlos was there while he hadn't even moved in yet. His house plot marker was still there outside. Has anyone else experienced or heard of this before? Basically a villager who hadn't moved in yet attending another villager's birthday party

Lol that’s pretty cool. That’d be so confusing for someone that’s unaware that there’s a house plot in town

just think about it. Curlos went through the train station, they saw the billboard with the little owl. When they looked, it was Bubble's birthday that day and decided to go to the party once he plotted his house somewhere. Once he got the okay from the realtor, the plot was reserved for him and he went to her birthday party. It's simple logic, really.

Yes, it's weird. Also weird when it's a villager's first day in town, just out of boxes, and they give a dialogue saying that a long time ago they and other villager did this and that... they didn't even know each other! x)

Back