Mafia Your Favorite Mafia Quotes...So Far..

Last edited:
From Generic Mafia, note that I was claiming surv and the only mafia was lynched on the last day

Bianca I townread now after this connection we have had.
Seroja I'm scum leaning more as her play feels off from usual
Dolby I think I understand what he is saying so I'mma leave him alone
Nightmares could very well be mafia, I don't think we should write her off so easily. The fact that she is so cognizant of her ****posting ways and wants us to just believe it is disconcerting
Evan is a meh... I want to go look at some people's posts and views on zendel day 1 as I feel like probably mafia was very distant to him, yet decided to kill him since they didn't have strong ties to him. I may lose this thought process though if I'm not seeing what I think I will see
Yeah I get what Bianca is saying. Dolby acted like he knew about the whole citizens thing, but then admitted he knew more about the mafia side of things.hlwever I think I understand Dolby and don't think he is mafia
me and dolby mafia team would be OP af, and will probably never happen. The same thought process goes for why Dolby is quite definitely not town. If he thought I was detective, he would've killed me. Do I believe his survivor claim? eh not really, because if we have no PRs then wtf.
Yeah nightmares vote was suspect. And I'm kinda at the point that I would rather just end this game lol. Not to mention this is not scum Dolby, and the part about him thinking I'm detective doesn't make sense if he isn't town or what he says he is.

I give Bianca major town credit for bringing up that point, but it's a matter of prolonging this game or trying to win it. And I don't want to prolong this anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel better voting Evan though to be honest
This is where it starts to get good

bianca: dolby is clearly not mafia.... please vote for evan, and come back NOW
I feel like I can read you so well now though.... I realized you were not mafia like day 2
unless dolby did all this as a mafia, in which whatever
thats because in the case of my death, I am done with this BS and I don't have to care anymore. You are the least likely of us to be scum and most town read of the 4 of us. Your death is the most likely

- - - Post Merge - - -

uh its 1:30 pm
XCleb said:
Dolby's Role PM:

You are a Dormant Serial Killer. Your objective is to be the last man standing.

You have 1 Kill Power, but may only use it once the Mafia is eliminated. I will PM you to notify you when your Kill Power is activated.

From Gavin in Hunger Games (lategame)

THEN VOTE CALAMITY DAMNIT CUS IM TOWN god some town leader u are
Ur gonna make town lose dolby ngl
Its soooo hot out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby right now :
View attachment 216556
And I was maf, just found it funny that he didn't directly say that I was town in those posts, but he was very close to the actual truth

From Generic Mafia, note that I was claiming surv and the only mafia was lynched on the last day

This is where it starts to get good

From Gavin in Hunger Games (lategame)

And I was maf, just found it funny that he didn't directly say that I was town in those posts, but he was very close to the actual truth

Uh I'm counting that as a win because you really weren't mafia

Back