Mafia Your Favorite Mafia Quotes...So Far..

Waffles I know you're not gonna win this game but we should call a third party betrayal 'waffling' from now on in honor of your sacrifice.

Waffles I know you're not gonna win this game but we should call a third party betrayal 'waffling' from now on in honor of your sacrifice.

yVpKj4j.png

26553443_1326760790803045_66134782_n.png

Gonna be honest when I see Zendel misunderstood what Trundle said then arguing also sensai, I kinda feel bad tbh

Last edited:
mogyay said:
man it must b nice to b dolby and actually have a clue wtf is going on lmao
Putting this here because I think most of us have felt this at one time or another.

Bianca said:
Well, that's what I am saying. Town is quick to say somebody's confirmed this and that . and where's the proof? I mean Mason? where's the proof? Choose your own Adventure Ness? Where's the proof?
Choose your own Adventure Ness is my fave thing ever

Last edited:
VanessaMaybeshouldstopbeinganidiot18 said:
I don't have strong feelings on anyone based on last night's Toads-Dolby-Ness fued. I see some people are suss of how hard Toads is campaigning but he did the same thing in Kingmaker (granted, he was third party and had an agenda of keeping me safe, but I think that's just how he plays and it is not alignment indicative)
me said:
Like I realize every player as well as the sun and the moon and my dead pet frogs sus us but just stop and think about it....1) What kind of scum would be that obvious 2) This is very clearly a scum setup
me said:
If toads is actually scum I'll eat a cockroach
me said:
After 800 posts of fighting that we are not connected we are apparently both millers named Bill
me said:
Oh Runeraider has 4 votes and Locket has
Ness vote rune and someone else switch
Toads is not scum
me said:
Toads seems just as upset as he was in Miraculous so like he is not scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus EVERYONE susses him minus me which is just a bad sign
me said:
Toads was like the second person to suss Rune after me (or maybe he was even first) I'm even more confident he is town now than before
me said:
I agree with this post by the way, minus the possibility of toads being scum
me said:
toadsworthy - NOT SCUM
me said:
Seriously if for some reason I'm not here tomorrow (unlikely but still) and you guys lynch toads after my hard work to drag the lynch off of him I'm going to be
me said:
Green
Toads is townlocked

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its the same as he said name is black role is green

Trundle said:
Mafia #1 ? toadsworthy

I'll drag myself so y'all don't have to ;)

why am i not dead... ughghghhghghg

Locket what did you do last night. Why didn't you kill yourself? did you heal yourself? that would be important to know

- - - Post Merge - - -

heal yourself* lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoa... Didn't you kill someone*

sorry I'm listening to the nintendo direct at the same time rn

:thinkingg:

okay I actually am a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

Last edited:
IM A DAY COP AND I SAY LYNCH FAROBI NOW
Nope nope nope I'm not falling for that again I have Changed
IM LEGIT SERIOUS

Well by the time I receive role pm it did says I could investigate before day 1 starts and so I decided to send an action to investigate you and it says "Farobi is not innocent ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)"

It's cheesy I know

Night 1

Farobi has died. They were a Multiple User Personality

24 hours to send in actions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF I WAS JOKING ABOUT THE DAY COP THING

HPgH9R6.png

Back