• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Your Favorite Mafia Quotes...So Far..

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
What are your favorite Mafia Quotes? Quotes that made you laugh, chuckle, scream or wanna pull your hair out?

Share em here!!

God...the REASON I panicked earlier was because I was under the assumption we were in LYLO. I'm not playingthe "Dansel in distress" card, I'm honestly frustrated that I'm being framed.

If you want to lynch me, go ahead. You're all wrong about me being scum anyway + It's not LYLO so there isn't any disadvantage here and proves Evan (Maybe?).

In the event you do choose me, just know that these are my scumleans right now: Seroja/ITYW/Zendel. I'll make my thoughts in the morning because I'll actually have time to do it then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"AFTER READING MY POST ABOUT CANCELLING THE GAME..."

......Okay I guess I'm done acting now?

LOL!!

Do tags count? Someone left a "botw mafia was rigged" tag on my game. Made me chuckle.

Anything Trundle said in Scummies mafia

Here is a list of reasons:
1. Monroe
2. Minties is a girl
3. All girl are evil
4. Zara starts with a Z
5. Zabotage also starts with a Z!

Therefore Minties is a zaboteur. I hope you like my proof, I'm getting pretty good at predicate logic from my CS class.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's kinda fishy for there to be so many detectives...........
Alright, so before I die, this is my list.

Minties
- She claimed DT, Ayaya already is a DT role. Not to mention the only action she can account for is her roleblock, which is more often than not a mafia role.
- Also, she says claimed because she knew I was going to push her for lynch, but that doesn't make any sense. She herself said I'm playing like an idiot this game and no one has been listening to what I've had to say thus far because, obviously, I haven't contributed all game. So why would she claim?
- Not only does her claim seem completely out of place, but the role itself has its words arranged very strangely, which is why I believe it's a fake claim. Usually, the role itself is last and the attributes of your roles are all placed before. What's more is that she claims her DT part of the role gives he one of two responses, but neopolitan is a three flavoured ice cream.
- Minties has been very passive all game until she was called out which is usually very indicative of Minties' scum behaviour. She is also likely to fight to the death before she goes down and try to argue my post super hard to make it seem worthless (although maybe not now that I called out the behaviour).

Karla
- He's been cruising all game and agreeing with really easy to agree with statements. Minties mentioned him as a "possible" suspect which is quite common to throw someone off very slightly after someone flips.

Irony behind the whole thing is that I really did go for Minties, but only because she claimed because she thought I was going to go for her.
Well pretty much everyone is a blue role but I have agreed with a Natty lynch once or maybe twice before she flipped so I'm proven. Also my votes on Starry wouldn't have mattered if anyone was actually playing the game.
I have no clue why Starry died. It may have been outside my role, but there is probably some hidden part of my role that I was just never told.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh never mind, it says I can't change my vote for the rest of the day. I didn't see that originally.
Accidently saved maf lol
Here's some questions for you:

1. Who is your scum mates?
2. You have two votes and use both to lynch Town - Why?
3. Five minutes after Day 2 begins, you make this post:

Then you instantly vote for him. Later, you switch that vote onto Karla.
4. If it's StarryWolf, why switch?
5. If it's not StarryWolf, why say it's StarryWolf?
6. If you're town, why are you playing worse than you normally are by far?
7. What is your opinion on Dolby?
Are you a SHAPESHIFTER and do you change roles every day which is why were a 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante?
1. Karla, Papa John, and Kayla
2. If I vote for someone both my votes go on them, I can't split them up.
3. This isn't a question
4. It was to get day going because no one was doing anything
5. StarryWolf is really fun to start lynches on because it makes it easy to see the bandwagoners.
6. This game is a giant meme and so is my playstyle.
7. HE DRIVES THE BUS
8. Yes
why don't we just play this like we would play an insane game in mafia irc and randomly lynch someone? I have a very strong hard-on suspicion for Karla ;) so let's lynch him
Bring down Trojan. It's a win win situation. If you're scum, you are dead. If you are town and bring down Trojan, the game might be actually fun now.
In reverse chronological order

Also Trundle's shapeshifter claim, somebody go find that

- - - Post Merge - - -

see, he gets it, he liked it

YAAAAAS NEOPOLITAN IS A THREE FLAVORED ICE CREAM

I had almost forgotten that. There have been many great lines and I forget them by the next game.

My favorite quote is still 'uh...'

My favorite quote is still 'uh...'

poor kirby got eaten up by wario ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

personal fave was when Ness said 'to the town' and got lynched as maf kek

Last edited:
When in doubts shoot mog

Miraculous ladybug poems:

Roses are Red
My claims are true
Shut the heck up
Or I'll Roleblock you

toadsworthy said:
role block me, inspect me, kill me, tickle me, choke me, gag me, do whatever you like

______

PandaDarling said:
So... Chick Tina and Glaw are all scum reading me rn ? For playing exactly like I was last game as Town..interesting, maybe you guys are scared Dolby is gonna behead Tina ?
toadsworthy said:
Glaw

Glaw

GLAW

probably on a scum team with Jacorb and Dooby

These deserve to be in here

Last edited:
image.png

YES WAFFLES YES!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^
Okay so my favourite quotes are these. The following two are from I?m a Cop You Idiot Mafia (I was cop in this game)
Kill me pls I'm a doctor i got le rollz
Are you roleclaiming
Also you know I was just joking about roleclaiming right? why take it seriously?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chick you should know that im 70% joking and 30% serious when it comes to this

A few hours later..

Day 1

ITookYourWaffles was killed last night. They're role was Doctor.

This was actually really funny.

scumlean:
Bowie- has made vague reads and feels wishy washy to me. And attacking Chick for being sick and eating lunch. Not giving them a free pass is different from attacking them cause they are sick/eating.

This quote always made me laugh tbh, and I remember Bowie was actually scum in this game and he sussed me for eating lunch and being sick because I was in the game.

And this is in the Bunker Hill game, where Waffles expertly trolled Thomas in SK Madness.
I'd love to join but they're modkilling me because my posts merge automatically. The forum has a mind of its own.

- - - Post Merge - - -

People are dicks, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH GOD ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

- - - Post Merge - - -

Say adios to mafia again
Omg seriously comeback to sk madness mafia

Dolby just called me a noob in five paragraphs

-Me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby just called me a noob in five paragraphs

-Me

Oops double post

Last edited:
My Favorite Mafia Quotes

Mhm... I see. So... Let me ask this question here. Are reads list and scum-hunt mandatory to do in a TBT mafia game?

I disagree with that. To me... I think the entire point of the game is to achieve the win condition of the role that one receives.

These are my favorite quotes so far in the first mafia game that I've played. I would have also done that Waffles gif thing, but Waffles has already done that. Hahaha... xP

Amazonevan19 from Detonate to Shyna said:
Then this just confirms I sucked abject booty this game then.

I legit laughed reading this

Amazonevan19 from BOTW Mafia said:
you're seriously killing me over not seeing a ****ing rainbow? I'm literally speechless rn.

This also legit made me laugh during that game. Perhaps I will just annoy you until you spout funny quotes in future games

:lemon: :lemon: :)

Last edited:
Back