• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying (Goal reached!) Visits! Need the train station upgrade!

Yuzu

Genji's Biggest Fangirl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (31) +
I think I need at least 40 visits for the train station upgrade so I'll pay you 1 tbt per visit!
Just put the number of visits you can do. :) I'm available now and the rest of the night (EST)

FC is on the left
<-

Last edited:
i'll help you! how about 20 visits today? :)

ok cool!

- - - Post Merge - - -

open your gate please :lemon:

I cant tell if this even belongs here, But I'll come stop by! 20 visits? I'll add you RN!

I cant tell if this even belongs here, But I'll come stop by! 20 visits? I'll add you RN!

Yeah I was second-guessing that too. Cause it's like the train station lol but this is technically you guys doing a service and me paying you haha. shrug.

But thank you!! After I'm done with katezilla I'll let you know! : )

Yeah I was second-guessing that too. Cause it's like the train station lol but this is technically you guys doing a service and me paying you haha. shrug.

But thank you!! After I'm done with katezilla I'll let you know! : )

@turnipcrossing
Hi!^^ Do you still need visits?:) I was wondering if we could help each other get the train station visits since I only need 28 visits.:D I can pay 1tbt for visits too if you'd like.:)

Whoops, nevermind me.

oops x.x i didn't mean to ignore you. I was responding to Hayden while you posted. i'm open to doing more!

@turnipcrossing
Hi!^^ Do you still need visits?:) I was wondering if we could help each other get the train station visits since I only need 28 visits.:D I can pay 1tbt for visits too if you'd like.:)

I think I've reached the goal with everyone's help so far but I could always use the badge too so why not! I'll help you!

Oh hi, Hana here. Whoops, I went to the wrong town haha. At least I added to your count. ;)

oops x.x i didn't mean to ignore you. I was responding to Hayden while you posted. i'm open to doing more!

I think I've reached the goal with everyone's help so far but I could always use the badge too so why not! I'll help you!

@turnipcrossing
Yay thank you so much!:D How many visits would you like to do?:)

Oh hi, Hana here. Whoops, I went to the wrong town haha. At least I added to your count. ;)

Haha wait did you come over just now? I didn't even notice.

@turnipcrossing
Yay thank you so much!:D How many visits would you like to do?:)

Umm since you need 28 visits wanna just do 28 each and call it even? :3

Haha wait did you come over just now? I didn't even notice.

Umm since you need 28 visits wanna just do 28 each and call it even? :3

Yes definitely, that sounds great!:) My FC is 3668-9326-0598!:) I'll get on in a bit!:) Which town should we do first?

Yes definitely, that sounds great!:) My FC is 3668-9326-0598!:) I'll get on in a bit!:) Which town should we do first?

I added you! we can do yours first :) let me know when your gates are open

Back