Buying (Goal reached!) Visits! Need the train station upgrade!

Yuzu

Genji's Biggest Fangirl
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (31) +
I think I need at least 40 visits for the train station upgrade so I'll pay you 1 tbt per visit!
Just put the number of visits you can do. :) I'm available now and the rest of the night (EST)

FC is on the left
<-

Last edited:
i'll help you! how about 20 visits today? :)

ok cool!

- - - Post Merge - - -

open your gate please :lemon:

I cant tell if this even belongs here, But I'll come stop by! 20 visits? I'll add you RN!

I cant tell if this even belongs here, But I'll come stop by! 20 visits? I'll add you RN!

Yeah I was second-guessing that too. Cause it's like the train station lol but this is technically you guys doing a service and me paying you haha. shrug.

But thank you!! After I'm done with katezilla I'll let you know! : )

Yeah I was second-guessing that too. Cause it's like the train station lol but this is technically you guys doing a service and me paying you haha. shrug.

But thank you!! After I'm done with katezilla I'll let you know! : )

@turnipcrossing
Hi!^^ Do you still need visits?:) I was wondering if we could help each other get the train station visits since I only need 28 visits.:D I can pay 1tbt for visits too if you'd like.:)

Whoops, nevermind me.

oops x.x i didn't mean to ignore you. I was responding to Hayden while you posted. i'm open to doing more!

@turnipcrossing
Hi!^^ Do you still need visits?:) I was wondering if we could help each other get the train station visits since I only need 28 visits.:D I can pay 1tbt for visits too if you'd like.:)

I think I've reached the goal with everyone's help so far but I could always use the badge too so why not! I'll help you!

Oh hi, Hana here. Whoops, I went to the wrong town haha. At least I added to your count. ;)

oops x.x i didn't mean to ignore you. I was responding to Hayden while you posted. i'm open to doing more!

I think I've reached the goal with everyone's help so far but I could always use the badge too so why not! I'll help you!

@turnipcrossing
Yay thank you so much!:D How many visits would you like to do?:)

Oh hi, Hana here. Whoops, I went to the wrong town haha. At least I added to your count. ;)

Haha wait did you come over just now? I didn't even notice.

@turnipcrossing
Yay thank you so much!:D How many visits would you like to do?:)

Umm since you need 28 visits wanna just do 28 each and call it even? :3

Back