• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nook's Homes

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Hello! Post things that are found in Nook's Homes that you're looking for or things
you have in your Nook's Homes (that you are willing to let people take)! :blush:

• Pink pavement
  • stone roof
  • mermaid exterior
  • cinder-block wall
  • arched metal door
  • classic door
  • blue mailbox
  • zen castle
Please PM/VM me in the next
hour and a half if you're
interested in anything!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm currently looking for the cabana mailbox, please. (Thank you for this thread!)

Wait, people can actually buy the stuff from your Nook's Homes? I did not know this. WOW!

Wait, people can actually buy the stuff from your Nook's Homes? I did not know this. WOW!

You can go to another town and order it to show up in your town the same day. So make sure you do it on a day that you have not bought anything from Nooks Homes or ordered a house upgrade in your own town. Because only one a day, you probably know.

double post

Last edited:
Oh, wow, that is super cool. I think I may have bought two items from my own store on the same day one time, but I don't know for sure...

You can go to another town and order it to show up in your town the same day. So make sure you do it on a day that you have not bought anything from Nooks Homes or ordered a house upgrade in your own town. Because only one a day, you probably know.

You can get one thing from someone else's Nook Home's and put it in your Nook's Home's per visit. So if you visit twice, you can get two things total. One thing per visit. Going to post what I have in my Nook Home's when I get home. ;-)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, wow, that is super cool. I think I may have bought two items from my own store on the same day one time, but I don't know for sure...

You can either buy a house upgrade, change your house
theme, or buy pavement/roof/door/mailbox/fence/etc.

Last edited:
  • pebble pavement
  • yellow roof
  • cabin exterior
  • blue mermaid fence
  • cabin door
  • arched circle door
  • cabin mailbox
  • castle
Please PM/VM me in the next
hour and a half if you're
interested in anything!