• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Part of TBT Forum

What's your favorite part of TBT forum?

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
What's your favorite part of TBT forum?

• The Bullentin Board
  • Bell Tree HQ
  • Introduction Board
  • TBT Marketplace
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • The Train Station (AC:NL Online)
  • Re-Tail
  • Villager Trading Plaza
  • Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
  • Animal Crossing amiibo Card Post Office
  • Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival
  • General AC Discussion
  • Nintendo Treehouse
  • Gamer's Lounge
  • Brewster's Cafe
  • The Museum
  • The Basement

Why?

Poll is public and multiple choice! ;)

"bullentin" should be "bulletin."

Last edited:
The basement because of all the fun off topic threads

Villager trading plaza in second for dreamies

Although I spend more time in the basement, I prefer the event boards and the Town Hall boards (including the TBT Marketplace).

Rask I legit made a thread just like this lmao whatever bday pal

I personally spend most of my time in the Basement and Brewsters Cafe. I used to spend a lot of time in the Museum Shop but I don't like buying art commissions when I'm in school.

Rask I legit made a thread just like this lmao whatever bday pal

I personally spend most of my time in the Basement and Brewsters Cafe. I used to spend a lot of time in the Museum Shop but I don't like buying art commissions when I'm in school.

Maybe we're the same person... :confused: :eek:

I spend most of my time in Re-tail but I prefer Brewster's or Basement over it.
Doesn't mean I don't like Re-tail. lol Just doing orders and trying to gain TBT.

Last edited:
I chose Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Re-Tail, TBT Marketplace, Basement, and Museum, as those are the places I spend most of my time in.

I chose:
-Bell Tree HQ because that's where all of the interesting current events threads go (eg the Christmas filter)
-General AC Discussion because I can talk about Wild World there
-Brewster's Cafe because I post there the most often since it has such a wide variety of topics

I always go to "What's New" place so i want know what's happening on forum :)

Gaming Lounge and Brewster's because I like general chatter. Still need to get my dreamies so I ticked the trading plaza as well c:

I love buying and selling collectibles, as well as looking at the collectibles I want but can't afford, so I voted for the TBT marketplace.

I hang out in the general discussion part of the site, so if you ever wanna find me I'm probably there

I chose many things I like equally about TBT, but I forgot what was them all I chose...sorry...

Probably general discussion and the basement. I like retail too but it's not so active nowadays. :/

Back