• The Museum
  • The Basement

Why?

Poll is public and multiple choice! ;)

"bullentin" should be "bulletin."

Last edited:
The basement because of all the fun off topic threads

Villager trading plaza in second for dreamies

Although I spend more time in the basement, I prefer the event boards and the Town Hall boards (including the TBT Marketplace).

Rask I legit made a thread just like this lmao whatever bday pal

I personally spend most of my time in the Basement and Brewsters Cafe. I used to spend a lot of time in the Museum Shop but I don't like buying art commissions when I'm in school.

Rask I legit made a thread just like this lmao whatever bday pal

I personally spend most of my time in the Basement and Brewsters Cafe. I used to spend a lot of time in the Museum Shop but I don't like buying art commissions when I'm in school.

Maybe we're the same person... :confused: :eek:

I spend most of my time in Re-tail but I prefer Brewster's or Basement over it.
Doesn't mean I don't like Re-tail. lol Just doing orders and trying to gain TBT.

Last edited:
I chose Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Re-Tail, TBT Marketplace, Basement, and Museum, as those are the places I spend most of my time in.

I chose:
-Bell Tree HQ because that's where all of the interesting current events threads go (eg the Christmas filter)
-General AC Discussion because I can talk about Wild World there
-Brewster's Cafe because I post there the most often since it has such a wide variety of topics

Gaming Lounge and Brewster's because I like general chatter. Still need to get my dreamies so I ticked the trading plaza as well c:

I love buying and selling collectibles, as well as looking at the collectibles I want but can't afford, so I voted for the TBT marketplace.

I hang out in the general discussion part of the site, so if you ever wanna find me I'm probably there

Probably general discussion and the basement. I like retail too but it's not so active nowadays. :/

Back