• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Music and Playing

Do you listen to music that's not AC music while playing AC?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I don't listen to music.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Do you listen to music that's not AC music while playing AC?

I listen to music while playing more often than not. I cannot answer why. All I know is I do
and I like listening to music while playing my favorite game ever created by Nintendo.

Yup! Sometimes I blast my phone's pandora radio on many different channels. But I do love the ac music

Sometimes I watch Let's Plays of AC on Youtube while playing! Otherwise I usually like to listen to the in-game music.

sometimes I play while working so I just leave the game on, do some simple tasks for my villagers while I blast my other playlist. Though I always listen to in game music if my favorite hourly track is being played.

most of the time i'm listening to spotify or youtube in the background. i tend to also leave shows that i'm rewatching autoplaying in the background on netflix as well and multitask. :) i would say i rarely listen to ac music

I multi-task, so its natural for me to watch videos/listen to Splatoon Music WHILE I play ACNL (Daily tasks while tt'ing, buying furniture, etc.

Sometimes. If I'm grinding for bugs or fish then I'll play my own music. Otherwise I just listen to the games music, or even mute it and watch a show or something

Most of the time I listen to the music in the game, idk why it is but I feel like it just makes the game that much more interesting.
The only time I don't listen to the music in the game is when it's a song I don't like, like the 3pm and 5pm themes in New Leaf.

I don't usually listen to my own music when I'm playing AC, or any other game for that matter. Rarely, though, I do.

I like listening to the game music but some times I just get in the mood to listen to some thing else~

I sometimes listen to different music beside AC music. However I rarely do that now because I like the relaxing music coming off of my game.

I usually either play with the game's audio on, or it off with nothing else playing

I'll listen to my own music while doing lots of other things, but playing video games isn't one of them really

Last edited:
Back