• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyway to get a villager to move out quickly?

towki

interdimensional mailman
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
User Title Color Change
I have Chops in my town and he built his house in front of the bridge, how do I make him move out quickly?

Smack him around with your net and make him fall into pitfall seeds. It's fun and they get so mad!

Smack him around with your net and make him fall into pitfall seeds. It's fun and they get so mad!

That's not a very effective way to get a villager to move out. As a matter of fact, that lowers their friendship level and makes them want to stay.

You can follow this guide I made for getting villagers to move out. Hope it helps!

Use an amiibo or an amiibo card.

If you have any amiibo cards you can force a villager to leave by asking a card villager to move in.

Amiibo card or just TT a lot until they feel like moving.

Not sure if physical assault works but he definitely deserves it for his house plot

Choose wisely when recruiting amiibos though because apparently they take forever to move so you’ll be stuck with them for a long time. If you don’t have amiibo then just befriend them, let someone else move in (because the last villager won’t move out as for as I know) and hope for the best :/

just a tip, but the last villager to move in won't ask to move until it is no longer the newest villager in town... so you'd probably have to have someone else move out first and then they can ask to move :')

Back