• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sometimes I envy this game

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
I mean, all you have to do is put a machine on your head for about 2 second and your hair is insta-done. No curling iron, blow drying, washing, chemicals that burn the living heck out of your scalp, combing, brushing, or using hair dyes. Just insta-done.

*sigh* I long for that easy life. But then I remember we are running a town full of villagers that don't really help at all with anything, then I snap out of it.

Sorry, another random thread.

Haha that would be awesome!

Luckily my hair is so super short I don't even have to brush it really and it's neat! I love it!

Stalking you! Lol jk I'm stalking the new posts thing

That would make life a lot easier. Every time I get my hair done (color & cut), I'm there for 3 hours.

I've started bringing my game for something to do. :)

I've spent most of my life with a wash and wear hairstyle (not the same hairstyle all my life!) (still had to get good cuts, of course) but I would like a Shampoodles, too, just to change it up whenever I liked!

The villagers also pretty much support all of the choices you make as their elected (well kinda) mayor. And you get free couches a lot while doing it...

Back