• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Decided to Draw my Wild World Character

DORITO-SAN

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0809-0034-6901
August Birthstone (Peridot)
So I've been playing lots of wild world, just got nookington's so I could get my hair done, then Gracie gave me some clothes and my character looks better than ever.
I was so excited I decided to draw her!
budofBINGY.jpg

What do you think? Never really drew AC style art before so I'd like some feedback. Keep in mind I keep my art kinda loose so don't worry about hurting my feelings or anything lmao.

Bonus: Me trying to grow hybrids but its hard to control
budattemptstogrowhybrids.jpg

Might draw some villagers and post here if people like these hot pics

Omg you are so good! I love these! Love the flowers! <3

Wish I could draw T.T

I dunno if it's ok to bump my own dead thread but I'll do it anyway!
Here's some new stuff from the past week or so:
ss+(2017-10-10+at+09.08.26).jpg
Freckles in what will be my town in new leaf, hope its ok to post some WIPS!
ss+(2017-10-10+at+09.41.09).jpg
Bud lives right by the beach and I sometimes see him down there, he wishes he could surf
ss+(2017-10-15+at+08.37.17).jpg
One of my characters from nl also, hes the town lumberjack

I LOVE how loose these drawings are. Even though they're messy, the characters are full of life. That's one of the best things an artist can do with their work, so great job!

I LOVE how loose these drawings are. Even though they're messy, the characters are full of life. That's one of the best things an artist can do with their work, so great job!

Thanks! I love that loose kinda look cuz when you solidify lines sometimes you lose that character they have
Yeah I really need to be less sloppy though, especially with coloring lmao

Last edited:
I really love the loose, fluid art style that comes with the messy-ish lines, really helps to give the drawings character and life! Coloring's a bit messy, but it's adding to the style, just needs touching up here and there and then it's perfection! This art style is amazing to see and I'm in love with the loose lines, keep it up!!

Please don't change your style to look more clean! I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I dislike perfected digital art with clean lines and bold color with a passion, it's so boring. I usually only like traditional drawings for this reason. I love your drawings!

I love these!! The loose style is super cute imo. And also "is this even getting watered" is me in WW every day lol

Back