This game hates me.......

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Okay so Rocket, my 9th villager moved out about a week ago, and no one moved in that entire time. I was planning on getting two villagers from people on here to fill up my town, well the game decided to wait until I'm about go get two villagers to decide to plot a 9th villager randomly in my town, which by the way, took me about 2 hours of plot resetting to get her to move to a good spot, now I only have room for one more villager which I'm not sure if I'm even able to get today, since I have a villager plotting today.

This game really has it out for me. :(

If the plot is there, you can move your last villager in. I just did it with Olivia and Cookie :)

Okay so I can go get Rudy, my last villager, even though Ankha (the villager that just randomly plotted) hasn't moved in?

I'm not really picky about which villagers I have. I just feel uneasy when I have less than 10 villagers for some reason.

But on the bright side, all that plot resetting help me figure out where I need to put paths so when Rudy moves in tomorrow, I won't have to keep doing all this plot resetting.

Awesome! Well grats and good luck plot resetting! I'm not picky either. Just nobody is on that is selling villagers really lol

Thank you. Yeah, when you want 10 villagers in your town and you don't have the campsite, it could be tedious trying to get them.

Luckily people are pretty reasonable with their prices on here

Yup! I'll get the campsite pwp next! I had to get the bridge first because my river kinda sucks but I also love it

My campsite is going to be in a certain spot in my town but Fang and Cranston both need to move before I can build it since their houses are in the way.

Ahhhh Fang! Do you TT? I'd take Fang if you do!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Ankha too <3

Ankha is one of the most popular villagers, you're lucky that she moved in randomly :)
That said, I'm not a fan of cats in this game, so if it were me I wouldn't be happy x)
Would you mind if I asked why Mac is your only permanent resident so far? :)

Ankha is one of the most popular villagers, you're lucky that she moved in randomly :)
That said, I'm not a fan of cats in this game, so if it were me I wouldn't be happy x)
Would you mind if I asked why Mac is your only permanent resident so far? :)

Ankha is popular? Hmm, interesting. Well I'll let people know when she moves. I don't really like her. She looks weird to me

You know, I have no idea why I decided to make him a permanent resident. I think it's because his house is plotted in a good spot, and I kind of bonded with him.

Back