• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If your town was in the real world, where would it be located?

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
For Ossipri it would either be located in Colorado, Australia or Washington. I don't know why, it's just those seem like pretty cool places to live.

So what about your towns?

I havent really thought about it, since Splatoon is fiction, and my town will be themed that way.

But, I named my town off a freeway sign next to my home, so I guess in California? Lol

Somewhere with a lot of woods. I'm brain farting as to states ATM though

my all frog town would probably be somewhere where the climate doesn't change too much with the seasons and where it rains a lot. idk where that'd be, maybe somewhere in southern europe or certain places in the south of asia.

my town that's set in autumn would probably be somewhere in northern europe or possibly north america. maybe sweden idk !!

my third town would be set in a tropical or subtropical climate zone

Probably Liechtenstein, with the southern part of the town being Vaduz city.

my town is going to be foresty so somewhere like either colorado, wyoming or utah for the states or even places like sweden or finland.

Mine would be in the New Forest, Hampshire England due to being forestry, nice rivers and having a beach.
Also the New Forest is my favourite place and wished I lived there.

Elenrast would be in Ireland where my loosely-based Lord of the Rings town would fit right in, on the coast, of course (already leprechauns there, you see.)

Novaria would be in limbo, because it is now. Going to reset or make it a cycling town...undecided...

Probably Japan since my town is cherry blosskm/zen theme :)

Somewhere with a lot of bamboo... so Japan or China?

The northern Rocky Mountains, all the way up in Canada. So cool, and so peaceful...

Florida. Why? WHO'S THE LEADER OF THE CLUB THAT'S MADE FOR YOU & ME? M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E (Disney :3) A very cutesy town, I'm gonna get Sanrio villagers, so maybe Japan.
Mi is dressed as Snow white, Sol is Rapunzel, Do is Ariel, & La is Cinderella.

I think I subconsciously modeled my town after British Columbia since that's where I want to live XD So my answer is British Columbia I guess!

Back