• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you all get so rich so quick!?

YunaMoon

Iced Coffee Addict
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Cause I'm lucky to get to 50 tbt!

Trying to save up for an Aquamarine collectible cause it's my birthstone and I swear I'll never get it.

So how do you all make the tbt so fast!? I have no art talent!

You should try to sell items/villagers in ACNL game/ or make some art to get TBT.

I don't have any items cause the town is new and I can't do art drawing stuffs to save my life

D:

selling art is an easy way to get tbt lol people will buy even kinda crappy stuff for 50 tbt and more. i've seen Really Bad stuff being sold for 400 tbt or something but that was a while ago.
i've personally almost only been posting to get bells. i've sold a few collectibles, some items in animal crossing and i sold a pixel sprite once lmao but i've definitely gotten most of them by posting. you don't get tbt from posting in the basement, try the animal crossing forums or brewster's cafe, u get a few tbt for each post depending on how long it is.

Thank you! I might have to try my hand at better art stuffs lol

I got most of my bells by selling a goomba collectible.
Otherwise, POST, POST, POST!!!!

Just posting random s**t, long posts help and so does voting in polls

I wish it worked for posting in the basement

That would explain why I don't have as much I thought I should.

Starting a new post also earns a few bells as well e.g. I started one earlier and got 8 bells for it according to my bell transactions.

Yeah I actually got a bunch from starting this one which is awesome.

MAKE ALL THE THREADS

Yeah I actually got a bunch from starting this one which is awesome.

MAKE ALL THE THREADS

Don't forget to do a lot of voting as well, that's what I did by searching for polls. I think you get 1 tbt everytime you vote.

GIANT SHOUTOUT TO CARP FOR BUYING ME A SAPPHIRE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't forget to do a lot of voting as well, that's what I did by searching for polls. I think you get 1 tbt everytime you vote.

Really? That's awesome!

Nah. Its usually around 0.2 per vote.

Back